The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

epvitale

firefrost said:
So...Instead of working hard at anything, why not just take more of a chilling out attitude and take life as it comes?

Your above answer to me just proves everything I thought about trying too hard...!! ;) :)

<humourous look of exasperation>

You think it would be easy for the Cusp Pisces to be laid back but I never got the hang of relaxing. I'm starting to learn and have made great strides in the past few months. But every once in awhile my ugly Type-A rears it's ugly head and tells me I should be doing something ... anything.

Onyx

Worked on my blog a bit last night. Posted a new entry on the problem cards. I customized it a bit more to show my focus with the Liber T and added a poll question.

I took forty-five minutes to an hours this last weekend just meditating on the Major Trumps and that was a very interesting experience. I haven't meditated over the cards but like four time and they were all guided meditations. I thought that it would be fitting in this exercise to take a more meditative approach and just examine and sit with cards.

It wil take some work to build up some of those mental muscles. Sure I can examine, journal, and study for hours on end with out a problem. Meditation was a whole different type of practice and I could tell that it was new for me.

Onyx.

pangolin

I like what you've done with your blog, Onyx.

These are my first glimpses of the Liber T.
:bugeyed: <-- me.
Your poll made me laugh, but it's a hard choice.

souljourney

Onyx... So how did you add the poll anyway???
I want to do that in my blog. Polls about different stuff. Love it.
10 of Cups is totally gonna win, er lose?, your poll.

firecatpickles

Hey blogspotters: There is a scheduled outage at 4 p.m. PST 7 p.m. EST, which is in about 1 hr. 45 mins. I would save all your readings off-line if I were you.

faunabay

Kilted Kat said:
Hey blogspotters: There is a scheduled outage at 4 p.m. PST 7 p.m. EST, which is in about 1 hr. 45 mins. I would save all your readings off-line if I were you.
What does that mean exactly? :confused:

firecatpickles

If you have a blogspot, it will be offline after 7 p.m. I backed up all my readings in case they disappear.

pangolin

Kilted Kat said:
I backed up all my readings in case they disappear.

:bugeyed: DISAPPEAR? :bugeyed: That's a horrifying thought. I worked long and hard on those buggers. Thank you for the warning.

firecatpickles

pangolin said:
:bugeyed: DISAPPEAR? :bugeyed: That's a horrifying thought. I worked long and hard on those buggers. Thank you for the warning.

I know! Better safe than sorry.

faunabay

OK, got mine backed up now!! Thanks for the warning KK. :*