Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

Rhinemaiden

I'm not sure what it's made of (could be hardened clay)... when I first saw it in a case I thought it might be a candle... but it's NOT made of wax and there's no wick. The wreath of small flowers around the top is a separate, non-removable, piece. Skull measures about 1-3/4 inches high, about 2 inches from front to back and about 1-1/2 inches from side to side. Definitely a HCIN (how could I not?) purchase! :D

trzes

At 7:00am CST I’ll post the link up for both the standard and limited editions. It’s a Saturday morning so I hope that most people will be able to be off work and able to just order it over their morning cuppa.

I guess it will be in fact 7:00am CDT (GMT-5)? This smart web site (http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/cst.html) told me that CST (GMT-6) only applies to Ontario (small parts) and Saskatchewan (most of it) during summer. Just to make sure you don't happen to be located in Saskatchewan which would make us all desperately click the reload button on your thread for an hour on an otherwise peaceful saturday morning (assuming that we wouldn't need to care for daylight saving issues as long as we think in general time zone offsets).

I know I am being a bit pedantic, but when will they ever remove this daylight saving mess all over the world??

starlightexp

Well less then a week to go. wow.. it's almost here....

The booklet is done and today I get to go off to the local printer to see about how best to make it work. It's a bit of what was posted up here with a section added to go over the cards images. So it's half art project half meaning of the card. I hope to hear back from the card printer today with a ship date on the cards themselves.

MoonGypsy

Very exciting news, Edmund! :D And what perfect timing-- a brand new Moon and all! :thumbsup:

starlightexp

Just a quick reminder for people over seas if you are doing a group order please message me because at this point orders for more then one set will be adjusted down to give as many people the opportunity to get one. I know some people outside of the states might be getting together to do a group order to save on shipping so I need to know before hand.

Edmund

rylla

Just a quick reminder for people over seas if you are doing a group order please message me because at this point orders for more then one set will be adjusted down to give as many people the opportunity to get one.

That's really kind of you Edmund.

lunakasha

Just a quick reminder for people over seas if you are doing a group order please message me because at this point orders for more then one set will be adjusted down to give as many people the opportunity to get one. I know some people outside of the states might be getting together to do a group order to save on shipping so I need to know before hand.

Edmund

Edmund~ This deck is so colorful and vibrant, I love it!

I was curious about when the regular edition will be available....is there a preorder date yet?

:) Luna

starlightexp

Same day as the Limited Edition :)

starlightexp

The boxes are in!!!!

SATURDAY 5/26 7:00AM CT

THE DAY OF THE DEAD STANDARD AND LIMITED EDITIONS GO ON SALE!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 102

MoonGypsy

GORGEOUS. Edmund! Oh i can hardly stand the wait! i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning...:laugh:

Hugs and Happy Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

"The skull bursts and blossoms
Into a thousand rays of cosmic light...
~Time is unmasked~
In the Naked Truth of Eternity..."

MoonGypsy :love: