Insight on myself spread

sassygirl3124

Hello everyone

I made a spread to show more insight on myself. I tired this one out and got good results and it was really insightful so I just wanted to share it and see what you all think of it and also I would love it if you could tell me how to make it better.

ok here is the spread...

1*2*3******4*5*6
*****7***8******
***9*10*11******
******12********

1-past attitude
2-past actions
3-card to sum up past

4-present attitude
5-present actions
6-card to sum up the present

7-how the past made me who I am
8-how the present influences who I am

9-future attitudes
10-future actions
11-card to sum up the future

12-final thought card (card to sum up the whole reading)

Ok there is the spread I hope you like it. I really feel as though it could use improvement though so any thoughts would be great.

Julie

RagingPBuddha

Hi Julie,

I really love this spread. I was looking around for a non question based spread and coming across yours decided to try it. I especially enjoyed the 7 and 8 cards - they are very helpful questions. My reading was accurate for the past and gave me some good questions to ask myself going into the future.

Have you done anything new with this since you posted it?

Thank you kindly for your ideas!

Keith

sassygirl3124

I haven't done anything new since I posted it. I have done a couple of readings with it and they have helped me learn more about myself. Thank you for trying my spread it is great to hear that you like it.

Julie

mj07

wow!

this looks really cool, I think I'll try it out today, thanks!

sassygirl3124

no prob let me know how it works and if you like it.

Julie

mj07

hey

I like it, I just did a reading, so I'll post it under "your readings" and see what other people think! I wonder, did you consider making a card for "how the past/present influence who I will be"?

sassygirl3124

I didn't consider that but I think it is a great idea actually. I will try it and see how I like it.

Julie

mj07

cool, let us know!

Simone

Hi, Julie,

I really like your spread, and I immediately thought it could be used not only for general readings, but also for definite questions.

Like for example for repetitive behaviours that one observes in oneself. I thought for example, there are many people (women in particular) that always choose the "wrong" partner. The spread would be great for finding the reason (what do I have to learn from it?) to this, and your final card could then be adapted so as to show an advice as to what to change in order for this issue to evolve in their life.

Thanks for sharing your spread! I will try it out and let you know how it went!

Love
Simone

sassygirl3124

I think this is also a great idea. I have only used this spread for general insight but to be honest there are plenty of times when I want a more specific insight and what I can do to change or better things.

Thanks for the idea and I will def. try that out.

Julie