Crystals/Herbs/Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies?

joya250

As the title says... I was wondering if any one had any reccommendations for help with seasonal allergies. Indian Summer / Early Fall is my favorite time of the year up here in New England. But, ironically, it is the time I feel the worst due to seasonal allergies. You know, the kind that make you feel and look tired although you've had plenty of rest, constant sneezing, itchy/watery eyes, the works. Ugh.

I try not to use medication/prescription drugs as much as possible... and am looking for any NATURAL solutions to allergy discomfort. I'm not sure if a certain crystal would aid in this, or an herb of some sort, or anything else that might work from the natural world.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
thanks, joya

joya250

huh. Interesting. Thanks! I'll look into that!

LadyofDreams

blue lace agate is the only crystal i have ever heard of being used for that
can't help you with herbs though

always,
~lady~

joya250

hmmmm... blue lace agate... thanks, I'll look in to that as well. May I ask where you came across this info? Is this something you've personally experienced with this stone -- or just info you've aquired in your "travels"?

:) joya

LadyofDreams

i think i found it first in the Crystal Bible, but i have also tried it myself and it definately helped, especially with itching eyes

always,
~lady~

Emeraldgirl

For sinus and hayfever I use Horseradish, Garlic and vitamin C tablets which my doctor receommended cause she knows I don't like taking perscription drugs. I have also heard the heb feverfew meantioned but I have never used it. Unsure for crystals but will have a look when i am at home and have all y books and things. Blue stones should be good as general healers though.

Rin

Decided to revive this old one instead of a new one.

My boyfriend gets hayfever in the spring, so I wanna help him out, even though it'll probably be small. Some people responded to this.. but never got back to it? ^^

Briar Rose

This sounds gross but it does work, even for colds. A netti pot, and "Alkalol" it comes in a clear plastic brown bottle. It's a soothing mucus solvent and cleaner, and it's all natural.

Briar Rose

I use this once in a while and I haven't
had a cold in 3 years.