Thread: Golden Tarot
View Single Post
Citizen

Jeannette 
Just Remembered...

It just occurred to me that I should have included the following in the above:

For anyone who writes to request that we add them to our Golden Tarot preorder list, you can get on the list faster and get a quicker acknowledgment response if you also let us know whether or not you want your copy to be signed by Kat (I think there's probably some information about Kat being kind enough to sign copies for Tarot Garden customers earlier in this thread). Requesting a signed copy will probably add about a two-week delay to the delivery after we receive the decks, because we'll have to send the materials to Kat in Australia, and then she'll have to sign them and send them back here to the U.S. But if you're prepared to wait a bit longer for that extra-special copy, then be sure to mention whether you want the box or a paricular card signed when you email your preorder request.

Preorders should not be PM'd, but should be sent to us directly at info@tarotgarden.com (or any of our email addresses, but please not through the Aeclectic system, because those requests are hard to backtrack in case of problems with our preorder system). We do not require prepayment with preorder requests.

Okay, I think that covers it this time.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden
Top   #215