The Triple-Cross Relationship Spread - Original

Lithargoel

"Triple-Cross Relationship Spread"

Thought this might be of interest to some of you. I've created this spread because I needed one tailored specifically to this.
It's a relationship spread to give a bit of insight as to what there is between two people, and it's not neccesarily a romantic spread.

For formatting reasons, I started from 0.

__2___11___7_
1_0_3_10_8_5_6
__4___12___9_

0) The querent at the current time.
1) Querent's feelings/emotions/actions in the past.
2) Querent's feelings/emotions/actions at the present.
3) Querent's feelings/emotions/actions most likely to occur in the future if the querent continues on the current path.
4) Querent's true feelings towards partner.
5) The partner at the current time.
6) Partner's feelings/emotions/actions in the past.
7) Partner's feelings/emotions/actions at the present.
8) Partner's feelings/emotions/actions most likely to occur in the future if the querent continues on the current path.
9) Parnter's true feelings for querent.
10) Dynamic between the querent and partner.
11) Most likely feelings/events/actions to occur between the querent and the partner in they continue along the current path (subject to change following the reading).
12) Pitfalls/dangers between the querent and partner to watch out for. Heed the warning this card gives. (A positive card here may indicate the passing of recent troubles or lack of difficulty in the relationship at least for the near future.)

Would like to know what you guys think!

tryingtoreadtarot

great!!!

This spread is great! i did it just now and am going to post it on the reading board for you to see.

afrosaxon

I just did this spread this morning. It was OFF THE HOOK! :D

(that's a very good thing. ;))