Page of Pentacles in Romance...

Wonderwoman

I'm stumped...My understanding on this page is the he/she is the bearer of messanges on the financial front. He/she is practical, studious, eager to learn. How would you interpret this messanger in a love reading??
BTW, the sorrounding cards were cups and pents as well thus creating a bit of a block for me...

Thanks in advance :)

lilpeanut

GAH I hate this card too in a romance/love reading.
But being in a particular situation has helped me learn something. It is slow coming. The relationship, or the words from the other person. The feelings are solid, he knows exactly how he feels about me but rarely does he "Express" it.
Pentacles are slow, take their time. I am such a dang WAND! But the more I know him the more it makes sense. Does this help any? Also, he is in no rush to make major moves, he is perfectly happy to take his time doing all he wants without skipping steps in the relationship.

What a pentacle. Believe it or not I have actually called him that a time or two! Good thing he doesn't know what it means ha ha.

Fulgour

Motto: "I Consider"

As the New Moon in Capricorn, I interpret
The Page of Pentacles as:

Original, unbounded, and fresh,
free of bonds and restrictions...

New beginnings and fresh starts~
poised to unfold, aware of needs.

Attachments

• Moon Phase Pages.jpg
    Moon Phase Pages.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 26,866

Wonderwoman

Slow as in Molasses???

Lilpeanut...your description does help me out indeed! When I look at the page of pentacles, he's fixated on the Pentacle. It almost makes it look like he's admiring it. Why do you think he needs time to "express" his feelings to the pentacle???

Ww :)

lilpeanut said:
GAH I hate this card too in a romance/love reading.
But being in a particular situation has helped me learn something. It is slow coming. The relationship, or the words from the other person. The feelings are solid, he knows exactly how he feels about me but rarely does he "Express" it.
Pentacles are slow, take their time. I am such a dang WAND! But the more I know him the more it makes sense. Does this help any? Also, he is in no rush to make major moves, he is perfectly happy to take his time doing all he wants without skipping steps in the relationship.

What a pentacle. Believe it or not I have actually called him that a time or two! Good thing he doesn't know what it means ha ha.

Wonderwoman

He's Considering a Beginning...

Fulgour,
I always loooooooooove your interpretations!! Are you a poet???

In your interpretation, this pentacle would deliver his message on the new moon, since it does signal new beginnings.

Do you think that this page is more ready for commitment or consider commitment more so than the other pages???

Ww :)

Fulgour said:
As the New Moon in Capricorn, I interpret
The Page of Pentacles as:

Original, unbounded, and fresh,
free of bonds and restrictions...

New beginnings and fresh starts~
poised to unfold, aware of needs.

Fulgour

Wonderwoman said:
Fulgour...Are you a poet
A Wind in the Door

There is a wind in the door
down from starlit woods
A touch on the latch
gentle as midnight mists
crossing the threshold silently
like a passage in time
Now come to mind

There is a whisper at the window
caught in sighing leaves
A sensation of sound mingled
in moonlight ~ a new morning
just distant, known only
as a memory ~ a moment
Now come to mind

And there is a way wandering
toward a day as near as dawn

Belvidere, 1984

WalesWoman

Hi Ww :)
Whatever is going on with all these pentacles and relationship questions? It's making me think it could have something to do with astrological correspondences... of which I would have to look up and am feeling too lazy to do, but this is the third or fourth thread dealing with pentacles and romance in the past few days.

Since the page is looking at the pentacle and examining it most carefully, I might think that he wants to see it from all sides, admire it, figure out what makes it "tick", get to know it inside and out and discover every aspect of it thoroughly... in that eager youthful manner.

If anything it might indicate an "immature" fixation of the physical aspects of romance... and/or when you can't seem to keep your hands off each other and delight in discovery and other sensual pleasures in a new relationship.

That other WW ;)

Wonderwoman

This is My favourite Page!!

Waleswoman,

I really like your page of pent interpretation, how he cant keep his eyes off of it. At least he's focused on "it" rather than other pentacles out there. I'm starting to think that this page could be "loyal" ??????? Please jump at this and correct me if i'm off to the wrong path...

Ww ;)

zach bender

practical concerns

I guess I am not seeing why pentacles should not turn up on "relationship" readings (disclaimer: I do not do readings in categories, so this entire ground is somewhat alien to me). These have to do with practical or pragmatic concerns. The page talks about something to which you are just now turning your practical attention (another disclaimer: unlike some, I do not tend to see courts as representing individuals, especially "other" individuals, but as aspects of the querent). If nothing else, as Waleswoman says, it could just be the sex.

zb

WalesWoman

I think the pentacles could represent loyalty and the willingness to see things through from start to finish... but since it is a page, it would be the early beginning stages and shouldn't be rushed at all. Relationship 101, getting the basics down pat. Pat! Pat!

A Page Wands would definitely be into the sexual discovery more so than the Page Pents, but there the similarities end. I would see the Page Pents as having longer staying power :rolleyes: be more durable and do-able, take it much more seriously, where the Wands would probably burn out or just be there as long as it's fun and exciting.
The Page Pents would be more into you... the Page Wands would be more into his own gratification.
I don't even want to get started on the other two pages, but we were sort of talking about the physical/sensual stuff, so brought in the Wands for comparison.