Atlantis - Diana Cooper

MCsea

Oh I bought these cards and I am - well super energised and so HAPPY with them - they are just so beautiful deep and just right.

I have been doing regression readings for people who beleive they had a past life in Atlantis - just a one card reading - it has been amazing and accurate I think...

My fav card wither the 7 pillars OR Unicorn - cant choose

anyone else have these cards
do you love them ------ Or not?

MARINA

FaireMaiden

Where did you get it???

Any scans of the cards???

firefrost

I don't have these but a few weeks ago I attended a Working With Angels workshop, which used her Angels of Light cards.

It was really lovely and I've since bought them. I know I'm biased, but I say that any Diana Cooper cards are worth looking into.

So - when do we see the scans...? :)

faunabay

I've had her Angels of Light cards on my wishlist for a while now. I like the idea of Atlantis cards though too. So now I'm going to have two of her decks on my wishlist and better get busy and buy one shouldn't I? :)

MCsea

:)

the cards are just lovely - I will (if the universe gives me some time) post some pics here..

I am doing an intuitive reading with them at the moment and Im just - captivated by them...

MARINA

MCsea

pics :)

Attachments

• R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 208

Aulruna

Hi Marina,

I hope you will share more on how you are reading with this deck...

So far, I never could connect with it. Possibly to do with the artwork, I'm not a fan of computer generated people - though the colour scheme is truly beautiful.

Do you know where Diana's knowledge about Golden Atlantis comes from? I would like tor read up on the rites and customs that are described on the cards, they sound very fascinating.

MCsea

Aulruna said:
Hi Marina,

I hope you will share more on how you are reading with this deck...

So far, I never could connect with it. Possibly to do with the artwork, I'm not a fan of computer generated people - though the colour scheme is truly beautiful.

Do you know where Diana's knowledge about Golden Atlantis comes from? I would like tor read up on the rites and customs that are described on the cards, they sound very fascinating.

I would like to look into this more - but it could just be her personal memories?

I first read all the cards - much like a story book when I first bought them - to 'get the picture' so to speak, now I just really look at the picutres and see what it is that JUMPS out - sometimes its the aura - then the reading takes on a more aura healing body healing (as the energy seems to move for me in the picutres) sometimes it is the back ground - in that case I break it up into earth (physical grounding) air (thoughts) fire (energy and motivation to change ) water (emotion) crystal energy(multi-dimension - past life stuff) like that..

Mainly I am answering the question who was I in Atlantis - for people I know.. we then move from the one card draw into a full on research project - which includes dream interpretation and reading :)

I found Doreen Virtue Cards limiting or hard to connect with when I first started reading with those too - but the Intuitive Oracle reading section has really helped me PRACTICE moving past the 'words' and into the scene... now I love these Atlantis cards - they seemt o give me back energy while Im reading them..

blessings

MARINA