Pregnancy spreads.

reds97

Hi everyone,
I am back for a bit... not sure how long i will be sticking around this time.

I am looking for a spread to communicate with an unborn baby. Does anyone have one they could offer me?

Any imput would be appreciated.

Sandra

TemperanceAngel

Third time lucky

OK if it doesn't go through this time, then it is not supposed to be!
I thought it might be helpful to get a moderator to move this thread to the Tarot Spreads Forum, and you might get more responses??
XTAX :):):)

Alissa

This thread was indeed moved, hopefully to engender more responses to your question reds97.

Imagemaker

I'll take a leap into creating a spread:

(cup/uterus shape)

1 = the father's gift to the baby
2 = the mother's gift to the baby
3 = baby's best strength
4 = the baby's biggest challenge
5 = the baby's mission on earth
6 = the baby's support on earth

Please do a reading and let me know what you get!!

Lady Mary

Hi Imagemaker,

Just saw your spread and I really like it! Hope I'll soon have the possibility to use it. :)

Imagemaker

A gifted tarot reader had told me my daughter would be having a baby (no clue when) -- I may be using it myself!

reds97

Thank you very much Imagemaker. I will definately use it this weekend.

Sandra

Catmay

I just used your spread...

and I got wonderful results. I loved it! I did it for a friend of mine who is soon expecting.

Mother's gift: KoW
Father's gift: QoW
Best strength: KoS
Biggest challenge: Judgement
Mission: KoC
Support: 7oW

Three Knights and a Queen! This is going to be a mover and a shaker of a girl! Knowing her parents, I'm not surprised.

PlatinumDove

Oh my gosh, I would love to do this spread! I've been wanting to communicate with the little pipsqueak for a long time (18 weeks to be exact ;)) And since it is starting to communicate with me (by little kicks to show its displeasure with its mommy wearing jeans), I feel its only necessary to communicate with it!

Frostysunflower

Problems

I was wondering if there was a spread for someone who is pregnant and the father of the baby isn't talking to her. If there is a spread to tell if whether or not he will eventually talk to her and be in her life?