One to Address ALL of Your Spirit Guides

KafkasGhost

pippi said:
SURE ENOUGH!!! How did I know it would happen to me? :laugh:

I drew a 2 for the number of my guides.
Then I drew a 4 for the number of guides who wanted to communicate.

So either I had other people's guides in a chatty mood with no one else to talk to, or it just didn't work for me.

In any case, I did proceed, and just did two readings for the original two.

You know, 2 of my guides showed up twice. It felt like a "H-e-e-e-e-r-e's Johnny!" moment...twice. You could have 2 who have a lot to say. Give 'em some room and they'll let you know what they're thinking. ;)

kabang

This is a great spread, KafkasGhost... (The Guided Hermit pointed it out to me.)

I have four guides...
One I have dubbed 'my patron' because she (he? I didn't get a clear sense) wants to help me with my burdens so that I can be more creative. I kind of got the sense that I'm a sort of 'pet' for this one, that I amuse her. (All very good-natured, of course.)

Two is 'my protector.' She wants to shield me from heartbreaks that she's experieced.

Three is 'my merry big sister.' She wants me to not take myself so seriously!!

Four is odd. I got the distinct sense that he's been 'assigned' to me and that he doesn't like me very well. In fact, I don't think he wanted to talk to me and I DO think he was making fun of me. Jeering, even. :confused:

Tarot Orat

I have 9, and 3 wanted to talk! I'll come back to this post with more on what they say :D but right now I'm at work and can't lay out the cards.

Golden Moon

Tarot Orat said:
I have 9, and 3 wanted to talk! I'll come back to this post with more on what they say :D but right now I'm at work and can't lay out the cards.

Hello, May I ask, How did you know how many spirits wanted to talk to you?
:)

Tarot Orat

Golden Moon said:
Hello, May I ask, How did you know how many spirits wanted to talk to you?
:)

I thought about them while drawing a 2nd card, which was the Hanged Man. 12 = 1 + 2 = 3. I'm going to do the readings now that I'm home :)

KafkasGhost

It's funny, now that some time has passed, the thought occurred to me that there is possibly only 1 spirit guide, but with many facets. I just can't fathom several SG's swarming all around me at once. :bugeyed:

kabang

KafkasGhost said:
It's funny, now that some time has passed, the thought occurred to me that there is possibly only 1 spirit guide, but with many facets. I just can't fathom several SG's swarming all around me at once. :bugeyed:

*shrug* Mine all seemed at least partly representative of aspects of my personality. Coincidence...? :confused:

Tarot Orat

One is strong, masculine, shouldering burdens, helping me in times of strife, telling me that nightmares will end.

Another is feminine, looking inward, helping me love myself and trust others, telling me that old pain will heal if I stand firm.

Another is passionate, fiery, spurring me into action, sparking my creativity, telling me that what I plant will thrive and flower.

I thanked them all sincerely for being present; that's exactly what I needed to know and what I needed to hear!

mel_rose

aha, very interesting and works well. I was very concentrated on them once i understood how this could work.

I have 7 of them and 3 are willing to show up. The 2nd wants to be asked first..then I could choose between 2 and 3.
There seems to be something around then, and when starting to find out about them, they wanted to go further..hum, strange.

One is for well being and for reaching that, one for inner guidance and L-o-v-e with the focus on destiny..and one is a bit windy on the outside, but the more I zoom, turned out to tell something about behaviour in a wise manner..

and no one wants to tell about "news".. :ponder:

Glass Owl

Thank you so much for such a cool spread! I went ahead yesterday and gave this one a go. I pulled the 6 of Wands so that meant 6 guides.

Instead of pulling a card to see who wanted to speak, I went ahead and asked each to come forward and did a reading for each.

It was amazing -- the positions in the spread really helped me better understand each one, why they are in my life, and see how they also interact with each other.