6 card general purpose spread

paradoxx

I just designex this spread, it seems to cover most topics and questions. Each position number I have given has three possible relationships with the cards. the first is general and works well for a timeline question, the seccond is for questioning how something has occured and what is happening in the here and now. the third is for more spiritual and metaphysical questions.

position 6 is sideways.

............6(s)
.....3.....4......1/2........5

1. Self, What is happening right now, how things appear

2. (crossing 1 sideways) enhancing/diminishing influences, filters, blockages

3. distant past, foundation, what is gone

4. recent past, structure, what is fleeting

5. what is coming to be, plannning and development, what can be expected

6. what looms overhead, what oversees the situation, what canot be addressed right now.

Majecot

That is a very interesting spread, I plan to try it (when I get home from work) .
Can I ask why you place the 6 th card sideways?

Indigo_lady

I like this spread, it flows right away

I'm curious about the 6th card as well

;)

paradoxx

Majecot said:
That is a very interesting spread, I plan to try it (when I get home from work) .
Can I ask why you place the 6 th card sideways?

It really doesn't have to be, but when i first used it the card actually spun around and landed that way, it just seemed natural.

Mimers

Excellent spread Paradoxx! I like the size (not too long) and how well it flows. Hmmm, I will have to try this with my friends tomorrow night!

Mimi

Majecot

paradoxx said:
It really doesn't have to be, but when i first used it the card actually spun around and landed that way, it just seemed natural.

That was a good enough reason for me :D FATE

kamodo

This spread looks interesting. I will put it in my journal and note to use it in a near future reading. Thanks for sharing!

WoodSorrel

I like the sixth card sideways, it makes it seem 'next to' the #2 crossing card.
Plus it seems like more of a possibilty, and less of a solidity, somehow that way...

thank you.

erinmar13

I just did this spread and it gave me some dead on results. Awesome job. Added to my arsenal;)

silverwings94

Great spread. I am putting this in my journal and I will be doing a reading with this later in the day.
Thanks for posting it,
Kat