Magician + Wheel of Fortune in money?

kmagdalena09

Is it me or is that an awesome combination? I feel like it says you'll be able to manifest whatever you choose.

However, because I've been told by all of you that I was way off before when it came to cards I thought seemed immensely positive :D and because this reading was not for me, I thought I'd ask. This was a question about finances in the next month, with Magician in the near future and WOF in the outcome (not the whole spread).

Thanks for any thoughts.

prudence

I laughed when I read your first sentence because when I saw the title of this thread on the main page, my thoughts were "Oh wow, that's awesome for a money question!" Then I saw your first sentence and you used the word awesome!

So, yes, I would agree with your very optimistic interp. :D For whatever reason, I do tend to see the Magician as someone who knows how to manifest success/money when it's in relation to money/job questions, and coupled with the Wheel it's like screaming at you about this person's potential to manifest great fortune.

kmagdalena09

I laughed when I read your first sentence because when I saw the title of this thread on the main page, my thoughts were "Oh wow, that's awesome for a money question!" Then I saw your first sentence and you used the word awesome!

So, yes, I would agree with your very optimistic interp. :D For whatever reason, I do tend to see the Magician as someone who knows how to manifest success/money when it's in relation to money/job questions, and coupled with the Wheel it's like screaming at you about this person's potential to manifest great fortune.

Haha yay! I'll be sure to tell her. I don't think there was a single "negative" card in the whole Celtic Cross, she's vibrating some good energy lol. Thanks!

starrystarrynight

It could be a positive combination; however, to play Devil's Advocate here, it may also be advising that the person will have to pull out all the stops to make the venture a go (Magician), but it's still going to be a crap-shoot where a good amount of luck and timing will have to play into it all as well (Wheel of Fortune.)

RaaD

Actually im not seeing these cards as very positive. Now for the next month you need to consistently apply your skills so to be able to lift up some barriers you have. The most important thing here is to answer this question. Is your steady hand controlling the wheel or unknown forces have influence upon it ? With the magician also comes a warning - make sure that what you are creating is what you really want !

Basicly it seems that you will start put the foundations of monetary success. Make it wisely and diplomaticaly !!!!

canid

Go west, my dear! Head for Vegas!

I'm kidding, of course, but right now you have the creative ability to, well, create what you desire, both financially & otherwise. The Wheel reiterates that. Don't get stuck in a rut. Do you feel the need or ability to do something different? Or keep on with what you've been doing? Trust your gut, & that's the hard part. Do what the Magician's telling you & you'll succeed; that combo, financially, IS pretty awesome. Where do you feel pulled?

kmagdalena09

Some of you are such negative nellys lol...since when is Magician not positive when you're trying to make something happen? He's competent and capable. He's consistent. He takes action. He's conscious and aware. He realizes his fullest potential. He makes what's possible, REAL.

The Wheel is always turning, so of course, when things are at their highest, it reminds us that we will, at some point, hit a low point once more. But when someone is low on money, and trying to find a way to make more, The Magician + Wheel....I really don't see where you could go wrong. The Magician is capable and makes things happen...the Wheel suggests things will take a turn for the better.

I swear, I feel like I could be doing a reading for love and pull a 2 of Cups + 10 of Cups combo, and some of you will tell me "the 2 suggests two different women, so he's a cheater, and the 10 suggests endings, so they'll break up over the affair." ;)