"Darker" Deck reccs?

LittleGoblin

Most (all) of my decks are mild/friendly/light/gentle

While I like that, I am thinking I want to have at least once deck that isn't gentle, that is darker or whatever.

Any ideas for me?

a_shikhs

Thoth Tarot and the Gothic Tarot by Joseph Vargo. Beautiful with a gothic feeling to them.

Bat Chicken

Archeon!

gregory

There are quite a few threads with recommendations here. But - er - I dare you to try the Savage.... It has read well for me !

Astraea Aurora

I'd say the Bohemian Gothic Tarot. Although it will only be out October 2007 I think it's worth it ... from what I've seen so far. I will go for it.

HearthCricket

Here is another vote for the Archeon, Bohemian Gothic (fall 2007) and the Gothic Vargo. All lovely decks that don't have violent scenes, but rather haunting ones that request your intuitive nature to take over!

Papageno

funny how these "dark" threads keep popping up LOL

question is.....how dark do you want to get

tarot4fun

Bat Chicken make me look at Archeon - I want it!
Uh Oh! Bohemian Gothic!! -- opens another window to find this deck -- oooo I want that one too! :D

Skydancer

I don't think you can get much darker than Giger's Baphomet - Tarot of the Underworld. :eek:

If you liked the Alien movies, you will love this deck. 22 Majors only though. Totally .... out there.

(I recommend it if you can get it for well less than the 60-80 bucks people want for it these days.)

*S*