The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

swimming in tarot

Firefrost, thanks for the smiley address!

Asher

Well done!

faunabay said:
Asher since you've been working with this deck for a while I'd love your opinions... I got a lot out of it myself, but since it's a new deck I'd love other thoughts if you have them. LOL

Faunabay, I thought your reading was spot on. As you say, you did get alot out of it! It's a great deck for going deep, and I feel like I'm just scratching the surface. My one thought about the 9 of Fire is that you may also be a volcano, igniting the one in the center, with the lava flowing toward it, creating new energies. You might be the actor, the creator and not being acted upon. My .02 for whatever it's worth.

Asher

faunabay

Asher said:
Faunabay, I thought your reading was spot on. As you say, you did get alot out of it! It's a great deck for going deep, and I feel like I'm just scratching the surface. My one thought about the 9 of Fire is that you may also be a volcano, igniting the one in the center, with the lava flowing toward it, creating new energies. You might be the actor, the creator and not being acted upon. My .02 for whatever it's worth.

Asher
Thanks Asher. :) It's just such a new deck for me and just in general (5th suit and all) I wanted another person's opinion. :) I like your thought about the 9 of Fire too. Will look into that some more.

swimming in tarot

Woo-hoo! Official permission to use Quantum images on the blog! Thank you to artist Chris Butler.

New post, inspired by Gary's.

KarlThomas

This week's reading is up, just after having a very encouraging reading from my new friend Donna.

Essjay

I won't be around for a week now but will update upon my return.

firefrost

I'm just starting to type up my Spirit Guide reading. Hopefully post it later tonight, if not it'll be tomorrow morning.

Sinduction

There will be nothing new from me until Sunday, at the soonest. We're moving the next two days. Right now I'm cleaning this dump.

Well, must get back to it, still have to pack up my clothes.

Have lovely readings! I'm so proud of us for sticking with it. I really like spending a little bit of time each week just for me. :D

pangolin

I have a new post up.

Good luck with the move, Sinduction. I hope you enjoy your new place.