The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Jyscal

I've updated my blog with a new reading. Its been a while since my last post i know, but i have things back on track now so ill be posting on time from now on.
Keep well everyone!

cherylleebest

Sinduction said:
Have lovely readings! I'm so proud of us for sticking with it. I really like spending a little bit of time each week just for me. :D

I agree with that! I've just put a new reading up too, guys. I'm off to read everyone's blogs, now! :D

firecatpickles

This week's reading's up :)

swimming in tarot

I find the approach I'm using in this deck study isn't serving me well, kind of haphazard. I'm going to step back for a bit, figure out what would be more effective for me, and get back to posting when I've got a better plan. I hope this won't be long! I'll still be reading everyone else's posts.

pangolin

Jyscal said:
I've updated my blog with a new reading. Its been a while since my last post i know, but i have things back on track now so ill be posting on time from now on.
Jyscal, I can't see your new post. :( When I click on your website link, I see your post from February 19, but nothing newer... Is it just me?

firecatpickles

swimming in tarot said:
I find the approach I'm using in this deck study isn't serving me well, kind of haphazard. I'm going to step back for a bit, figure out what would be more effective for me, and get back to posting when I've got a better plan. I hope this won't be long! I'll still be reading everyone else's posts.

swimming, don't stress out. Take a step back and come back to it later! This is not a race :)

Hang in there...

Jyscal

pangolin said:
Jyscal, I can't see your new post. :( When I click on your website link, I see your post from February 19, but nothing newer... Is it just me?
Your right pangolin! It says on my Dashboard that my post has been published, but nothing is reflecting on my blog. I tried publishing another one just to test, and same thing! Anyone got any ideas why this could be? Ill just have to keep playing with it until i find the problem.

Manda

Jyscal, just so you know, I can see your new blogs (I assume) from my dashboard, but not on your page. I don't know how to solve it, though did you know you can write a blog but have it remain private? More like a personal diary. Perhaps you inadvertently did that?

Jyscal

Manda said:
Jyscal, just so you know, I can see your new blogs (I assume) from my dashboard, but not on your page. I don't know how to solve it, though did you know you can write a blog but have it remain private? More like a personal diary. Perhaps you inadvertently did that?
i dont think so, but im not sure. I tried now to sort it out but it just wont publish openly to the blog. I can see it in my settings and if i try to edit posts it all works great but just won't publish to the blog for all to see. Ill keep trying and have to get it right eventually!

cherylleebest

Tarot loner needs some friends

I've been reading y'all's blogs and leaving a little note, but sniff, sigh, I am alone alone in this big tarot world and I have no bloomin' comments to keep me going. Feeling weedy and needy. Some feedback speedy?