Prisma Visions Tarot Deck- Third Edition

seven stars

What gorgeous artwork - it looks like Van Gogh style. I absolutely love it.

BeyondtheVeil

seven stars

What gorgeous artwork - it looks like Van Gogh style. I absolutely love it.

It is gorgeous isn't it? I saw it and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So, I finally ordered it! I hope I still get that feeling when I hold it in my hands. lol

If you end up ordering it, let us know what you think about it okay?

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

seven stars

It is gorgeous isn't it? I saw it and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So, I finally ordered it! I hope I still get that feeling when I hold it in my hands. lol

If you end up ordering it, let us know what you think about it okay?

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

I will.

EmpyreanKnight

This has often been mentioned in the lists of Tarot decks that readers find the most beautiful. I can feel myself slowly succumbing to its charms.

BeyondtheVeil

This has often been mentioned in the lists of Tarot decks that readers find the most beautiful. I can feel myself slowly succumbing to its charms.

It is just beautiful! Feel the draw.... you must have it.... look how beautiful...

I'm a bad enabler! :D lol It is super hard not to succumb to it's charms. I have been bitten by the tarot bug lately. I have found 3 decks that I just had to buy! This one is the most beautiful I think.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Peachess

I have the second edition with the Gift card (which is mostly dark blue and white, sadly). You should get the very pretty Illuminated card. I've had this deck for a while now but since I was fixated on the extra Strawberries card and got the ugly fish card instead I have been giving the deck the silent treatment. I love the Minors but many of the Majors are dark blue and white with little color and the borders are also off-putting.

I do wish the Majors had been borderless and the second edition exra card more colorful. I really can't get over it and that's why I never work with the deck :(

BeyondtheVeil

Peachess

I have the second edition with the Gift card (which is mostly dark blue and white, sadly). You should get the very pretty Illuminated card. I've had this deck for a while now but since I was fixated on the extra Strawberries card and got the ugly fish card instead I have been giving the deck the silent treatment. I love the Minors but many of the Majors are dark blue and white with little color and the borders are also off-putting.

I do wish the Majors had been borderless and the second edition exra card more colorful. I really can't get over it and that's why I never work with the deck :(

I'm sorry love! {{BIG HUGS}} Have you thought of adding some bling? Glitter would be GORGEOUS on those cards! lol

I do like the Illuminated Card much better. I was surprised about seeing the Strawberries card, but since it is third edition I am sure I will get the Illuminated card. I'm sorry that you didn't get a card you liked. Maybe you can buy an Illuminated one? I'm also sorry that you aren't feeling the Prisma Visions love at the moment. {{HUGS}} Hopefully with some bling or getting the Illuminated Card will help?

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

electrocutions

Yes! Truth be told, this very deck was the one that made me come back to Tarot after a three-year hiatus! My friend did a reading for me and I was instantly smitten by the Prisma Vision's dark and dreamy palette. Once I got home, I immediately ordered the third edition with the Illumination card, and it was just what I needed.

I do have to say that I did an interview reading with this deck and my impressions were that it is very foreboding to a degree--mine likes to warn me and keep me in check with preventative messages, haha. :D

Please let me know if you get it! :)

Peachess

I'm sorry love! {{BIG HUGS}} Have you thought of adding some bling? Glitter would be GORGEOUS on those cards! lol

I do like the Illuminated Card much better. I was surprised about seeing the Strawberries card, but since it is third edition I am sure I will get the Illuminated card. I'm sorry that you didn't get a card you liked. Maybe you can buy an Illuminated one? I'm also sorry that you aren't feeling the Prisma Visions love at the moment. {{HUGS}} Hopefully with some bling or getting the Illuminated Card will help?

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Glitter? I hadn't even thought of that! I will definitely consider altering my hated "Gift" card. If I used permanent markers, I could probably even draw a strawberry on top :D brilliant idea! I do love the minor arcana very much, so this could be an opportunity to reconnect with the deck.

RavenOfSummer

As with most things in tarot as in everything I guess this is just a matter of preference...I absolutely LOVE my Gift card!!! I think the Strawberries card (which I don't have) is also pretty, but the Gift card is lovely and works great in readings.

Hopefully everyone is able to connect with the version of the deck that works best for them :) It really is one of the most stunning decks I've seen or worked with...but again it's all a matter of preference :)