'Dream Grid'

unreality

Hey, all, new spread posted for your citique and use. For those to whom it matters, I did acquire it through the remanents of a hypnagogic state from a different tarot reading which didn't seem to come out well.

Anyway, it's use is that of inturpreting one's (or another's) dreams.

1.: The position of the dreamer toward the dream
2.: The nature of the dream
3.: What one should learn from the dream
4.: The best way to act on information gathered from the dream

The first pillar is the basically the 'present', the second being that of to come; the top row is the dream realm, the bottom the physical, which is how I derrived the meanings of the various positions, so there.

It seems like it would help to have the dreamer shuffle and ask, even if he/she's not the one reading the cards, since it is their subconciouse which is being 'probed'.

I used it once for a friend, and it totally helped. I found out we were trying to inturrpret the dream totally wrong. Anyway, have fun and tell me what you think.

Aerten

I like it. It's really straight-forward, without any of that "This is what your dream means when the moon is in Capricorn..." jumbo that doesn't really help anyone (or at least me). Clever layout, too. Next time I have an interesting dream I'll try it out.

Indigo Rose

I like it. I am going to try it for a CRAZY dream I had the other night, that I posted in the Divination section of this forum.
Thanks Aerten.
Blessings,
Indigo Rose

Chronata

Welcome to Aeclectic, unreality!

I like your spread. It does seem very straight forward, and I have tried it several times in response to my recent weird, and very vivid dreams.

It definately gives me a lot to think about!

unreality

Thanks, everybody, for the positive input. Glad you like it!

Phoenix Rising

I tried this spread for a dream I've posted in divination "Dream Man" And it was absolutely bang on. I found my pastlife Dream man on a course and we had briefly met to give closure to the grief and loss that we had felt lifetimes ago. I'm totally blown away.

mike gorth

It's the first dream one I actually like. Nice work

Vadella

I wish I could use it. Sadly, I barely ever remember my dreams anymore. I have tried several ways to try and remember but I still wake up blank.

Kaylee Marie

Great spread, unreality! :) I'll have to try it out soon!

As for Vadella's comment... what works best for me is to not move upon waking (not so easy when waking to an alarm... try this on the weekends). I just lay there in whatever position I awoke in and let the dream come back to me. Once I rollover or move my head in the slightest, the blood goes to another area in the brain, and the dream is almost always lost unless I've solidified it in my conscious mind. Sometimes I remember nothing, but other times the dreams reappear...

A friend observed this years ago, and it's the only method I've found that works for me. Maybe it will work for you as well! :D

Sweet dreams,
Kaylee

satinangel

Looks like a great spread. I am anxious to try this...as I am quite a vivid dreamer! The Dream Interpretation Spread that I found on another site goes into way too much.

I like how this one is simple!