how does Queen of Wands Rx feel?

Vivian

How does this Reversed Queen feel when it represnts someone's feelings?

I recently got this card a lot as someone's feelings for others.
I interpreted as someone who's fiery, really angry, but I've also read that she represents jealousy, strong sexual attractions.

What's most likely if she appears in relationship readings?

Wonderwoman

The Drama Queen!

I've always seen this card as the amazingly exhuberant drama queen. It can be heaven or hell being around this person.

Ocean Bliss

Possibly this Queen does all she can to get those she is attracted to to notice her but no matter how hard she tries they still look through her.

Possibly she feels unnoticed or put in someone's shadow or like she has been pushed aside so she gets angry or tries even harder to become an extreme version of herself.

PentQueen

I kept getting this card rx. when I was feeling really exhausted, run down and confused about what direction I wanted to go. As the 'faithful' queen, I would say that in the revsered position, she is lacking faith.

Grizabella

That's what I was thinking-----run down, tired, no pep, no energy.

lark

I'm always cautious of a Queen of Wands RX because for me it almost always means someone who is a posser or pretender...you are not really seeing their authentic self....they are putting on a pretense for some reason within the relationship....and finding out later who they truly are might be good or it might be bad, but it will always be different than how they have presented themselves to you in the first place.

also as side note beware of advice given from a Queen Wands RX it is usually wrong information or distorted in someway...

celticnoodle

all of these posts mention great ways to see this queen. it's funny, because this card reversed makes me think of someone I know--fairly well. And, she fits every description each person has posted so far here! :laugh: That is just how I see it----however, it also depends on surrounding cards.

sometimes this card in the reversed can also be seen as the woman feeling quite inadequate or unsure how 'to behave' or react around the person.

no_moon

She feels ignored, like everyone sees through her... in a relationship, perhaps as if the other person does not notice her true needs or real personality.

I sometimes have days like this. :(

WalesWoman

One of the earliest meanings I got for the Queen Wands Rx, is because she just has to take care of everything herself... she's the one who volunteers at the soup kitchen, takes care of every little crisis everyone comes to her with, plus with her own personal stuff, her job, raising her kids, being the soccer mom and all that, she is totally burnt the candle at both ends.

Or the stress is getting to her, her reserves have run out. I'd also think that the reversed Queen is having an attack of low self esteem and jealousy, this might be the time she gets really catty and snarly and no one you want to mess with. OR that her natural good humor has gone flat, she just isn't feeling her usual sunny, bright cheerful self... and really needs a break. But mainly I would think that her spark is missing, her flame is going out.

Psychebleu

Queen of Wands, rx in a relationship.

Arrogantly, bitterly entitled, and enraged at a brush-off. lol