A new de-enabling thread

Purrfect

try the deck cat if you read the book with it:S

Gregory is it safe to order the deck if its really that small. it could fall out of the postal mans bag under a crack in the paving slabs! OMG quick cancel, delete.

Oh lol still sounds like an interesting name for an oracle or tarot Ravens Rune.

NorthernTigress

Purrfect said:
try the deck cat if you read the book with it:S

Gregory is it safe to order the deck if its really that small. it could fall out of the postal mans bag under a crack in the paving slabs! OMG quick cancel, delete.

I think that The Raven's Rune is a store, not a deck. :D

I, too, tend to gravitate toward small, independent retailers. My local "very small tarot store" is called A Sense of Serenity.

.traveller.

I need to be de-enabled from Tarot Garden.

I went there to buy the Vargo on a whim.

$200 later... I think I really need some intervention.

Cat*

.traveller. said:
I need to be de-enabled from Tarot Garden.

I went there to buy the Vargo on a whim.

$200 later... I think I really need some intervention.
Call a friend and have them unplug your computer from the internet. If you're both brave, let them take the cable with them when they leave. You can compensate them with tarot readings with the decks you already have.

SolSionnach

Help!
I have 3 decks in my Alida shopping cart - 81+ Euros. Yikes

De-enable me from the following:
Tarocchi di G.M. Mitelli (Dal Negro)
Ancient Tar. of Lombardy (LS)
Tarocco Italiano Dotti (Meneghello)

I really WANT THESE DECKS!!! :bugeyed:

cardlady22

What is going on with this hoarding, squirrel-gathering-for-the-lean-times hysteria lately? Is someone putting subliminal messages into Internet frames now? I think we should all invest in a low-level taser and zap ourselves every time we look at a Add To Cart button. Clicking the Confirm Order button would yield a full dose. Hey, that kind of aversion therapy is supposed to work on lab animals, right?

Le Fanu

O God. I have to think quick here (weren´t you streamlining your collection recently?)...

Don´t you have the Meneghello Tarrocchi Neoclassico? It is identical to the Lombardy one; except it has nicer lamination.

O, Ive remembered; the Ancient Tarot of Lombardy has - you guessed it - reversed card topsy-turvy on the card-back. It is the Sun duplicated. Not classy. Very Lo Scarabeo.

My Mitelli by the way warped almost immediately. It has this huge arch. I just look at it now and know exactly where the devil is. So I never use it.

The Dotti is a more primitive Soprafino. It lacks the virtuoso engraving of the Soprafino (which you have!) and lacks all the nuances of colouring. It looks like a very naive copy.

Im still thinking. There are heaps of other reasons why I know you´ll regret it!!

SolSionnach

Well, I just deleted the LS deck from my shopping cart. That brings it down to 63.7 euros...

:bugeyed:

Gulp.

Actually, I saw those bandied about in the historical forum... I WAAAANTTTT!!!

cardlady22

sravana said:
Well, I just deleted the LS deck from my shopping cart.

A little positive reinforcement for 'good' behavior:
Feed the little horsie a caramel apple.

Want another? prefer oats? A sugar cube?

You have to hit Delete . . . .

Debra

sravana.

"Tarot Wishlist: I'm happy with my current collection."

Sound familiar?

It's YOU, on your profile.

A wise and discriminating woman indeed.