Around the Tarot in 78 Days

Elendil

I'm already a fan of Tarosophy - so will definitely be ordering this!
:) :) :)

gregory

I wish to report that I emailed Tali about tarotflip and she tells me it is SO available as a proper book.

I thought in fairness I should say this :)

shadowdancer

well, the book is on its way. BD had it in stock early and notified me it was on its way. Amazon still stay it is not released yet.

Looking forward to it.

garmonbozia

I wish to report that I emailed Tali about tarotflip and she tells me it is SO available as a proper book.

I thought in fairness I should say this :)

Do you know from where it is available as a physical copy? Definitely not on Amazon.

Machelle

Thanks for the review Alpha-Omega. This book looks wonderful and I can't wait to get it!

poivre

Wealth of information!

Today my book arrived.
Ordered just because I liked the name of it. :D
Glad I did. :thumbsup:
Can't wait to study with it.

:)

Elendil

My copy arrived Friday. It is GREAT - lots of good exercises/methodology for beginners as well as those who 'already know' the cards. Have just dipped in at random at the moment - but will attempt to follow the 78 Day plan, I think....

Eyebright

Oh go on then...consider me enabled lol. Just previewed it on Amazon, I like the concept of the book alot!

garmonbozia

This book is not released in the US (at least according to Amazon) until May 8 :(
I'm looking forward to it.

Eyebright

This book is not released in the US (at least according to Amazon) until May 8 :(
I'm looking forward to it.

Order it from the Book Depository UK, who ship worldwide for free, it is available from them now, that's where I ordered my copy from yesterday :)