The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Manda

I just want you all to know that I am very much enjoying your blogs and your threads here! I am so glad to be a part of this group!

faunabay

Manda said:
I just want you all to know that I am very much enjoying your blogs and your threads here! I am so glad to be a part of this group!
Same here! I'm loving the blogs and our own little group! :* And I hope more people join us. The more the merrier!

firefrost

Welcome to the new ones joining us - this really has taken off!

souljourney

I'm loving the blogging. This was just the thing to get me going.

You might want to look at my blog and be a follower.... a little something for you. :D

firefrost

souljourney said:
You might want to look at my blog and be a follower.... a little something for you. :D

I know - I'm at the end of the queue ;)

souljourney

firefrost said:
I know - I'm at the end of the queue ;)

I get confused when blogger id and AT id's are different... :)

firecatpickles

souljourney said:
I get confused when blogger id and AT id's are different... :)

Yes, me too. This reminds me, would it be too much to ask for us to use the same avatar here and on our blogs?

Myrrha

I got my blog started. That was not as difficult as I thought it would be!

The Avatar I use here is an aeclectic forum avatar. Am I allowed to use it on my blog? Also, where else can you get avatars? I do not have any image manipulation software in my computer right now.
thanks

SherryZoned

Sorry I do not use an avatar on here..However I do have my blog pretty much named the same as my user name here so hopefully that will help.

Jyscal

Thanks to everyone who has given me support and helped set up my blog. Im working round the clock to try make it an enjoyable experience!