Jennifer Sands - Fate, Destiny cards

Mystewood

I recently bought some divination cards that I hadn't seen before by Jennifer Sands. They only have words on them and are divided into the categories - "Life's Journey" "Love" and "Money" I think there's about 60something cards in all as opposed to the standard 78 in tarot. I can't find anymore information on them even on a google search on the internet. Does anyone know anything about Jennifer Sands or if there is a book on these cards etc. etc. I'm a newbie on the site so hope this post is in the right section. Thanks.

Sammie

These cards are part of a fortune telling game or kit called The Original Fortune Telling Kit by Jennifer Sands.

I bought one from eBay but haven't used it yet so am not sure how it works!

It comes with a layout cloth and a direction book and the cards.

Mystewood

Jennifer Sands Cards

I found these cards quite amazing. I picked them up for 50p at a car boot sale and tried them out when I got home. I asked a question, pulled out a card and every time I got a relevant answer. If they are that accurate when I don't know what I'm doing with them, I'll be fascinated to find out what I can do once I find an instruction book lol...

Sammie

Mystewood said:
I found these cards quite amazing. I picked them up for 50p at a car boot sale and tried them out when I got home. I asked a question, pulled out a card and every time I got a relevant answer. If they are that accurate when I don't know what I'm doing with them, I'll be fascinated to find out what I can do once I find an instruction book lol...

Happened to notice that there is a Jennifer Sands Fortune Telling Kit up for auction on eBay right now. It is in the USA so the postage to the Scotland might be a lot but I thought you might be interesting in knowing!