Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

linnie

My daughter bought me a beautiful, tiny, piece almost a decade ago, after I'd mentioned that I'd love a piece. I LOVE crystals, and have many... as some of you collect decks, so I collect mineral friends. Many, not just Moldavite, give me an instant reaction... just like a very mild electric shock or a tingle all over my body, or in a specific region. My Moldavite did that, gently, but insistently ... I didn't ever wear it... I rolled it around in my palm like a worry stone for short periods, and put it in my pocket... that was all good, and then I hit upon the idea of placing it inside a silver, egg-shaped, locket... I use it as a pendulum, and it is by far my most accurate pendulum of all (with the exception of one humble little nut, as in nut and bolt, that I found one day in a puddle of water just minutes after asking the Universe to manifest a pendulum for me!!! :))

I love Moldavite... as with any crystal, it makes sense to feel your reaction, emotional/physical/psychic etc to it, and behave accordingly... There are quartz crystals and quartz crystals... I can pick one up, and it might be enormous, and handsome, and crystal clear, and do nothing for me. Equally, I can pick up a tiny, flawed, funky little beast, and it can offer the most amazing charge!!! Not every crystal species will work for any one person... not every individual crystal will be right for you... When you do choose one, though, don't let it be all about what that crystal can do for you... may it also be about what you can do for that crystal friend. Nurture it... very likely, its been ripped from the ground (not so much the tektites and Moldavites as other, more crystalline, structures )... Be clear about what you are asking from it... program it, with gratitude, to assist you in whatever feels appropriate for you in that moment.... being unclear may well confuse a crystal :)

Love your crystals... please... I have too many to use all the time, but cannot give them away, at least not until a friend needs something in particualr and I feel the pull to pass one of my beloved crystals on... But even those that lie in bowls and on display platters where I only occasionally pick them up still get taken outside for a Sun, Moon, Rain, Lightning, or Wind bath in my labyrinth... And they always come back inside glowing!!!

Oh... I never did feel any vertigo or nausea from my tiny Moldavite friend. I did ask it to be a guardian of change, and I must say that in the handful of years that followed, my life became something altogether new... Challenging, yes, but wonderful. I cannot put it all down to the Moldavite, as I do play/work with LOTS of crystals, and I do ask many of them for assistance where appropriate, but, yes, they were some very special years, and it is a mighty fine pendulum!!! :):):) :heart:

N1ghts0ng

My daughter bought me a beautiful, tiny, piece almost a decade ago, after I'd mentioned that I'd love a piece. I LOVE crystals, and have many... as some of you collect decks, so I collect mineral friends. Many, not just Moldavite, give me an instant reaction... just like a very mild electric shock or a tingle all over my body, or in a specific region. My Moldavite did that, gently, but insistently ... I didn't ever wear it... I rolled it around in my palm like a worry stone for short periods, and put it in my pocket... that was all good, and then I hit upon the idea of placing inside a silver, egg-shaped, locket... I use it as a pendulum, and it is by far my most accurate pendulum ofall (with the exception of one humble little nut, as in nut and bolt, that I found one day in a puddle of water just minutes after asking the universe to manifest a pendulum for me!!! :))

I love Moldavite... as with any crystal, it makes sense to feel your reaction, emotional/physical/psychic etc, to it and behave accordingly... There are quartz crystals and quartz crystals... I can pick up one, and it might be enormous, and handsome, and clear, and do nothing for me. Equally, I can pick up a tiny, flawed, funky little beast, and it can offer the most amazing charge!!! Not every crystal species will work for any one person... not every individual crystal will be right for you... When you do choose one, though, don't let it be all about what that crystal can do for you... may it also be about what you can do for that crystal friend. Nurture it... very likely, its been ripped from the ground (not so much tectites and ome Moldavites as other more crystalline structures )... be clear about what you are asking from it... program it, with gratitude, to assist you in whatever feels appropriate for you in that moment.

Love your crystals... please... I have too many to use all the time, but cannot give them away, at least not until a friend needs omething in particualr and I feel the pull to pass one of my beloved crystals on... but even those who lie bowls and on display platters where I only occasionally pick them up still get taken outside for a Sun, Moon, Rain, Lightning, or Wind bath in my labyrinth... they always come back inside glowing!!!

Oh... I never did feel any vertigo or nausea from my tiny Moldavite friend. I did ask it to be a guardian of change, and I must say that in the handful of years that followed my life became something altogether new... challenging, yes, but onderful. I cannot put it all down to the Moldavite, as I do play/work with LOTS of crystals, and I do ask many of them for assistance where appropriate, but, yes, they were some years, and it is a mighty fine pendulum!!! :):):) :heart:

ok i swear i hit POST, but i'm not so sure since it's not here...so here we go again!

I love my mineral friends. used to talk to them a bit more regularly before, not so much now cause of my current situation with my partner, but sooo not going there. anyways, yeah, i talk to them, love just handling them in my hands, and some even have names (names they chose themselves)

celticnoodle

Linnie, what a beautiful post! Never thought to try the moldavite as a pendulum. it would make a good pendulum, as it is long and narrow and comes to a bit of a point. I'll have to try that. I love that you found a silver egg to put your moldavite in. My piece is a bit large, so it'd have to be a HUGE egg for me--so not an option for me, but I think it sounds lovely.

linnie

I love my mineral friends. used to talk to them a bit more regularly before, not so much now cause of my current situation with my partner, but sooo not going there. anyways, yeah, i talk to them, love just handling them in my hands, and some even have names (names they chose themselves)
Yes... partners sometimes aren't as comfortable with tree-huggers and crystal-chattings, are they? :) Mine has been known to hug trees,yes... but he hasn't yet had a conversation with stones or plants, as far as I am aware :)

Linnie, what a beautiful post! Never thought to try the moldavite as a pendulum. it would make a good pendulum, as it is long and narrow and comes to a bit of a point. I'll have to try that. I love that you found a silver egg to put your moldavite in. My piece is a bit large, so it'd have to be a HUGE egg for me--so not an option for me, but I think it sounds lovely.
Thank you, dear CN :) Mine is quite tiny... really only about thumb-nail size, so the pendant is still quite dainty and also able to accommodate my crystal friend :)

Melisandre

My moldavite pendant arrived today! It's just a little thing, but it's so beautiful! I'm not sure how much size affects its effectiveness.

When I first held it, it seemed extraordinarily hot to the touch. I put it on about 7 hours ago and don't seem to be noticing any of the light-headed mess others have mentioned, although I am itchy!! Especially around my neck and my tummy. Not sure if it's the moldavite or just dry winter skin :p

celticnoodle

interesting, Melisandre. Let us hope it is just the dry winter skin! :laugh:

another thing I recently noticed, and have to remedy. I have my moldavite and pietersite on the same chain, and have been leaving it beside my bed when I take it off. well, I sleep very heavily and well, and long--but when I get up and go through the day, its as if I have not slept much. I'm still tired! I realized last night that I should put the jewelry somewhere else and will try that today and we'll see the next few nights how I am then.

Melisandre

Well, update, I have not slept a full night since I got the moldavite. The first night I took it off and put it on my dresser, but couldnt' sleep all night and what little I did was restless. The same the next two nights, except last night I actually put it in the bathroom overnight (after wearing it all day), and didn't sleep again. Needless to say I'm exhausted. I thought maybe I'm wearing it too much during the day, so I switched over to a piece of amber instead. I need a break.

GoldenWolf

Moldavite is a really powerful stone. Tempting as it is to keep it around you 24/7, you might try using it for short periods of time at first and build up to longer periods. Definitely keep it out of your energy field while you are trying to sleep so you can get get a full restful night of sleep unless you are trying to consciously use it to travel out of body because it can facilitate that kind of work.

Melisandre

Moldavite is a really powerful stone. Tempting as it is to keep it around you 24/7, you might try using it for short periods of time at first and build up to longer periods. Definitely keep it out of your energy field while you are trying to sleep so you can get get a full restful night of sleep unless you are trying to consciously use it to travel out of body because it can facilitate that kind of work.

Thanks, Goldenwolf. How far away do you think it needs to be outside of my energy field? That may seem like a silly question but last night I had it in the bathroom and I'm not sure that was far enough!

214red

Thanks, Goldenwolf. How far away do you think it needs to be outside of my energy field? That may seem like a silly question but last night I had it in the bathroom and I'm not sure that was far enough!

i assume that Goldenwolf is talking about your aura...
your aura could be huge, that maybe one of the issues that your having and this is alerting you to it. everyones aura's are different sizes, you can get someone to look at see how big it is , or you can ask the universe and see if a number pops in your head, or you can try and pull it in until it feels comfortable