The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

thorhammer

It seems someone's reading my posts :) thanks, sapienza :)

KK, you reckon you could update me in the second post? I've only got two thingies there, and there are a few more now.

:heart:

\m/ Kat

faunabay

Jyscal said:
Hi again. I finally got my own blog with blogspot. Many thanks to souljourney who very graciously helped me to set it up! So now i can atleast join the bloggers. Ive just now got to figure out how to post comments on others blogs. Please dont laugh im still very new to blogs.
You're not the only one hon! This is the first time I've ever tried to blog too! It's pretty easy though. At least the basics are. LOL I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I have no idea I can even do. :laugh:

souljourney

These are the first blogs I've done. But seems like I've set up a bunch... 2 for me, 3 for my girlfriend, and helped out Jyscal.
It's kinda fun. I think blogspot is really easy to use. It may not have quite the options of some, but does seem to be straightforward and the most popular.

firefrost

Asher said:
Ha ha! I have done just that! Thanks for catching it!!!

Asher

Sorry - couldn't resist! ;)

firefrost

Google blogger is easy to use, isn't it? And it's all we really need for here.

I tried with the Webword thingy (wrong title there, but forgot the name) that a few members have but I couldn't get the thing to work. I couldn't get to the page where you actually do a blog.

Once I'd stopped being so frightened of google, it worked fine.

firecatpickles

thorhammer said:
It seems someone's reading my posts :) thanks, sapienza :)

KK, you reckon you could update me in the second post? I've only got two thingies there, and there are a few more now.

:heart:

\m/ Kat

Yes I have Thoth Dailies on my Watch List again now. I knew there was something I forgot.

Asher

New Post

I have just posted a new blog entry, Lessons from the Week. It's a very interesting spread reflecting on a new project I have just begun.

Asher

Essjay

Hi K_K!

Could you pop me back on the list of participants in the first post please? I think I dropped off in the AT crash!

:)

faunabay

I got my Merryday book in the mail today and posted my thoughts about it.

But frustratingly enough I still haven't totally kicked my sinus and head problems so I'm all fuzzy again today. Darn it!!!

So although I planned on it I haven't done a reading today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll beable to.

firecatpickles

Yes I will Essjay. What deck are you using? Do you have a blog or are you doing AT Threads? If you have a blog you have to resubmit it in you Profile because it too got wiped out.

Congratulations, faunabay. And I have the same sinus! Ack. Try Zicam "Extreme Congestion Relief."