Next Spiritual Step Spread

Pollux

This spread just came out of the blue, despite the lazyness of my neurons, on Friday afternoon.

I was giving a reading for Tarotphelia, with a very spiritual question. And I didn't feel like any of my spread was apt - well, I didn't feel like using any of them... *LOL*

So I started thinking of a 5 card spread, and after reading one on the Vision Quest little white booklet, a neuron twitched, and presented me with this.

Maybe it all happened cos Aeonx is back... ;) *LOL*

Since it was not my very own creation, and since we all love sharing, I will post it here for the world to enjoy... ;)

And thank not me but Tarotphelia! :)

NEXT SPIRITUAL STEP SPREAD

[color=666699]...............[/color]1
[color=666699]..........[/color]2[color=666699].........[/color]3
[color=666699]......[/color]4[color=666699].................[/color]5

1) What is the next step on my path? What stage do I need to aim at and attain?
2) What is being of hindrance? What is opposing my goal?
3) What can be favourable? What can help me to success?
4) What attitudes should I leave behind? What aspects do I have to disregard?
5) What attitudes ought I cultivate? What aspects do I need to focus on?

Copyright (R) Tarotphelia & Pollux - 2002 ;)

Laurel

Thankyou Tarotphelia and Pollux! I'm writing this one down in my journal; its definately a keeper. :)

Laurel

Ravenswing

looks real good pollux. i'm going off to give it a try. this is one of those areas that i can use a little focus with-- i'm at a mulitple lovers' crossroad, feels like TOO many ways too choose.

and i tend to procrastinate....

ready to shuffle
raven

Thirteen

Yo, Pollux, how'd you do that? I mean, put the title in BIG letters--and set down the numbers so that they didn't move around when you posted them? When I put down numbers, they always move around unless I seperate them with astrisks (*).

Tarotphelia

This spread is very informative - **thank you so much for taking the time to customize my reading Pollux***...

Your reading was certainly accurate & gave me a lot of wonderful guidance that I will be studying !

Even more thanks-
Tarotphelia

Maan

Yeah Pollux!! way to go!!
Printing it out right now!

:*
Maan

wavebreaker

Thanks! I've entered it in my journal as well... :)

Pollux

Thirteen said:
Yo, Pollux, how'd you do that? I mean, put the title in BIG letters--and set down the numbers so that they didn't move around when you posted them? When I put down numbers, they always move around unless I seperate them with astrisks (*).
I included the "...." to space them, but I simply changed their color to the one of the backgroud, making them blend in... ;)
*feels so smart*

If you select the numbers, you can still see the points highlighted...

Ravenswing

your spread

pollux--

it worked REAL good. it's nice to have a bit of direction and focus again...

following a lead
ravenswing

cjtarot

Thanks for the directions..

Pollux,

Thank you for sharing..I will let everyone know what it reads for me..

Blessings and good reading

Cj