Knight of Swords sexual context?

Angelofearth

How would you view the Knight of swords as how someone sees someone else sexually?

I would interpret it as they don't see you sexually at all,
Or maybe they only view you as mentally stimulating?

elena_jaymz

Hi, if someone sees you as the Knight of Swords sexually, to me they think you are a person able to conquer the sexual object of your desires without problem, especially with your words, as they perceive you as a determined, goal oriented player. If the card, instead, is telling you what this person wants from you sexually, I'd say then it means they're determinated to get laid with you and surely will do that, because they have sexual skill and bravery in the face of obstacles.

The Knight of Swords though gives me the idea of a cold and calculating person, so to me it doesn't look so positive in this context, but I may be wrong.

Just my 2 cents.

Angelofearth

Thank you for that elena_jaymz. I understand what you mean I think. A smooth operator, someone who feels they can conquer what they want but not feeling romantic about it. Thank you for your help!

IndigoWaves

I would interpret it as they don't see you sexually at all
I'd tend to go with this. Or, the person might be seen as manic, extremely aggressive and single-minded, sexually, even verging on violence; not a caring, considerate lover by any stretch, though some may still find him/her exciting (until something goes too far, that is).

Angelofearth

Thank you for your interpretation IndigoWaves but I tend to see the knight of swords as a calculating type of character so I don't know if manic would really work for my understanding. Although the swords can be quite cold and cutting.

IndigoWaves

It's the RWS imagery that I had in mind, and that dude looks ready to roll some heads... ;) A fiercely overactive mind can lead to psychosis/psychotic behaviour, as well, and Knights do tend to extremes.

Angelofearth

It's the RWS imagery that I had in mind, and that dude looks ready to roll some heads... ;)

I see what you mean I am using the Hanson Roberts deck and the dude definitely looks reading to charge...ehem so to speak.

AstroJade

How would you view the Knight of swords as how someone sees someone else sexually?

I would interpret it as they don't see you sexually at all,
Or maybe they only view you as mentally stimulating?

Hi, there.

In my interpretation, it could mean that meaningful and intellectual conversations play a role in attractivenes, the other person might feel attracted to your intellect and articulation, which can be, in my humble opinion, a very powerful bond. I think you should not underestimate the sex appeal of a knight of words. The knight of swords was the "witness card" of a professor I had at university years ago (coz fire + air) and his bookish, nerdy type was sooooo incredibly sexy to me (we had a 2 year relationship later and it was a VERY passionate one!) I have also observed, in years of practice, that passion and attractiveness based on air element are lasting. If he or she saw you as, say, a knight of wands (fire + fire), it could mean that he sees you as suuuuper sexy and gorgeous and bla bla bla, BUT, with no air and no water to sustain the attractiveness with an emotional or intellectual bond, the relationship would just.... fade after satiated.

CharlotteK

I think you would know very quickly indeed if the Knight of Swords was 'interested' because he's not a dude that does hanging around or being patient, or weighing up the pros and cons. He's a fast mover. Not entirely incapable of romance (or romantic gestures) but very unlikely to bother with it and more likely to 'plunge in' if the opportunity is there and move quickly on. How would it be with the KofS? Energetic and exhausting I think. And probably a bit stressful. I think the KofS can't help but be a little (or a lot) selfish, as he isn't wired for empathy. So could be feelings afterwards of being used too. He's not a keeper.

Angelofearth

Hi, there.

In my interpretation, it could mean that meaningful and intellectual conversations play a role in attractivenes, the other person might feel attracted to your intellect and articulation, which can be, in my humble opinion, a very powerful bond. I think you should not underestimate the sex appeal of a knight of words. The knight of swords was the "witness card" of a professor I had at university years ago (coz fire + air) and his bookish, nerdy type was sooooo incredibly sexy to me (we had a 2 year relationship later and it was a VERY passionate one!) I have also observed, in years of practice, that passion and attractiveness based on air element are lasting. If he or she saw you as, say, a knight of wands (fire + fire), it could mean that he sees you as suuuuper sexy and gorgeous and bla bla bla, BUT, with no air and no water to sustain the attractiveness with an emotional or intellectual bond, the relationship would just.... fade after satiated.

Hello AstroJade, I see what you are saying. Intellectual stimulation can be very sexy, especially if you are someone who likes to talk in bed. Or loves a good conversation. This makes sense to me!