View Single Post
Senior Citizen

Astraea 
Senior Citizen

This is just my experience, and how I used mirrors with my noisy neighbors. I didn't actually combat the neighbors with mirrors, I just "programmed" the mirrors to turn the neighbors' energies back on themselves so that they could see and feel their impact on others. The mirrors served as reflectors, and I believe that the neighbors came to perceive their own noisiness as obnoxious - they toned it down for their own sakes. I don't know that, as we never spoke - but that was my intention all along when I set up the mirror fence. Prior to that time, I had simply called the police and it was awful all around. Anyway, those neighbors are still there and (knock on wood) very considerate. I don't think that this was just a coincidence, because literally the instant I put up thr mirrors, things got better.

As an experiment, see if that approach works for you. I've noticed that sometimes when I'm in the combative mode, I attract the opposite of what I want. Maybe by programming your mirrors, one time only, to simply deflect and reflect - and leaving it at that - you can relax more and things might work better. Or not! But it won't hurt to see what happens.
Top   #18