SWWF ~ Healing Group ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Geministar, moderndayruth, Aximili, K.

moderndayruth

"Hope you guys don't mind me lurking around and butting in" (originally posted by Jewel)... Jewel, you are mostly wellcomed, your inspiring posts were basically the reason why i got the Faeries Oracle in the first place ;)
Geministar, Kahlie, thank you so much for the support, thanks to your encouragment i decided to stick to my intuitive meanings and to consult the book for the few cards that don't "talk" to me.
I'll post on how i feel about some of them in the respective threads ;)
Love,
Lena

Kahlie

Well, today is the last day with this particular Fae, although I know I shall be looking at "Undressing of a Salad" for a while longer probably.

I felt I accomplished quite a bit, by already changing my feelings about how 'hectic' my life is and feeling much more in tune and in the swing of things.

I also acknowledged that I need some fun and lightheartedness in my life, as I tend to be rather serious and I've noticed that when I'm too serious, nothing happens in my life, except me pondering why I haven't done anything! :D

Also gained some insight into myself of a more personal nature, which is what I will be thinking on for quite some time.

I hope everybody had fun and felt content with this group. I want to thank you for joining in and helping me out and letting me into your personal lives :)
And of course, I want to thank "Undressing of a Salad" Fae's who have been with me this past 2 weeks,

Love,

Kahlie

Alta

Thanks Kahlie. I appreciate the effort that you put into preparing for this group and giving us the start-up materials (and the inspiration). I think without some leadership, plus the fun of working with others, it might not even be possible (for me anyway.)

Marion

moderndayruth

Kahlie said:
Well, today is the last day with this particular Fae, although I know I shall be looking at "Undressing of a Salad" for a while longer probably.

I felt I accomplished quite a bit, by already changing my feelings about how 'hectic' my life is and feeling much more in tune and in the swing of things.

I also acknowledged that I need some fun and lightheartedness in my life, as I tend to be rather serious and I've noticed that when I'm too serious, nothing happens in my life, except me pondering why I haven't done anything! :D

Also gained some insight into myself of a more personal nature, which is what I will be thinking on for quite some time.

I hope everybody had fun and felt content with this group. I want to thank you for joining in and helping me out and letting me into your personal lives :)
And of course, I want to thank "Undressing of a Salad" Fae's who have been with me this past 2 weeks,

Love,

Kahlie

Kahlie, thank you for all the effort you put into this healing group!
I am happy about the experience and i feel a bit sorry it's ending :(
I also feel the need to focus longer on the Undressing of a Salad, as if this two weeks were just a teaser ;)
During this time the Faeries brought up many open questions that have been bothering me for a long time but that were "burried under the rug"... I feel they speeded up the process of facing this challenges and moving towards dealing with them ;)
(They are great weight watchers too lol)
I am looking forward to some new groups
Love&Light
mdr

geministar

Kahlie, thanks so much for organising this exercise. Ive had heaps of fun with our group. Mdr and Kahlie, it looks like the card has helped us all and it has certainly been the card to help me with my priorities and get some things sorted out for myself too. Aximili, I hope the exercise has been beneficial for you too :)

Kahlie, I hope we do some more healing work soon :)

Kahlie

Marion, Moderndayruth and Geministar,

Thank you for your appreciation and compliments! I'm glad this exercise was useful for you!

It's unlikely I will be doing more of these groups, but who knows... in the future!

Love,

Kahlie