leaning mountain

arya ishtar

Interesting to follow them (adam and eve) from the lovers, to the devil, to judgement. Note her size. Noticed that when looking at judgement upside down. Come to think of it, my sister noticed the mountain lean when the lovers showed up reversed. Have learned much by asking people what THEY see before i talk...

Richard

Interesting to follow them (adam and eve) from the lovers, to the devil, to judgement. Note her size. Noticed that when looking at judgement upside down. Come to think of it, my sister noticed the mountain lean when the lovers showed up reversed. Have learned much by asking people what THEY see before i talk...
They are also interesting esoterically. Note (in the attachment) how these three cards represent a continuous path of enlightenmnent from the material world (Kingdom) to the supernal world (The Great Mother - Understanding), with just a short hop (via The Magician) to the ultimate world (Crown).

Attachments

• loverspath.jpg
    loverspath.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 89

Minnie

Could it be because it is further away in the distance behind the couple as to why it looks like it is leaning to the left ? i have looked at it a few times now and sometimes it looks like it is dead centre below the angel to me .

arya ishtar

perspective can make something look bigger or smaller, but don't think it'll make something centered look like it's leaning. (turn the card upside down and it's more visible. also you can follow the line of the mountain up the line of her arm.) i think it has something to do with changing the physical world thru attention to the subconscious...