Tarocchi Di Aleister Crowley Book

anubis777

I found this book written by Roberto Negrini on the thoth tarot, the only problem is that it is in italian. It is 300 pages here is the title Tarocchi di A. Crowley (nuova edizione) it is from Lo Scarabeo. You have to go to books & you will see it there. I was thinking of getting it & scanning some pages & translating it into english. When i scanned a french page from a book onto a pdf file i couldn't transfer it to the google translator. So i am still trying to figure out how to be able to translate the material into english. The book looks really good. So if anyone has any thoughts on how i can translate some of the pages please let me know.....

gregory

I found this book written by Roberto Negrini on the thoth tarot, the only problem is that it is in italian. It is 300 pages here is the title Tarocchi di A. Crowley (nuova edizione) it is from Lo Scarabeo. You have to go to books & you will see it there. I was thinking of getting it & scanning some pages & translating it into english. When i scanned a french page from a book onto a pdf file i couldn't transfer it to the google translator. So i am still trying to figure out how to be able to translate the material into english. The book looks really good. So if anyone has any thoughts on how i can translate some of the pages please let me know.....

You need Optical Character Recognition software. If you have a scanner you probably already have some.... Textbridge, OmniScan ? MS Office has one which isn't bad... sadly Libreoffice doesn't.

You could also ask Ric (from LoS) if they plan to put it out in English...

anubis777

Hi Gregory,
What is this optical recognition software you are talking about? Please explain to me more about it & where to get it ec......

gregory

I missed a word... :| Optical CHARACTER Recognition - OCR. Google will find it. Textbridge is one, Omniscan is another. And if you have MS office you can do it through their Document Scanning tool.

Check your scanner software - I never saw a scanner sold without OCR software (which might be the easiest thing to google)

You can try this - I never have, but it came up on google.

http://www.free-ocr.com/

anubis777

I found a pen scanner that you slide over any letters & it translates them instantly. I am going to go look at it tomorrow.

WolfyJames

Lucky you! Turns out Roberto Negrini is the Thoth expert in the O.T.O who is behind the Liber T Tarot of Stars Eternal. Which means this book is a gem, a must to get, and might explains certain things about the Liber T.

OMG!!!! If only I could speak Italian!

Metafizzypop

I speak Italian, so I checked out the site. I found the book, but I didn't see any description of it. It just shows the cover. There's no little paragraph talking about what the book is like. I've already read a lot of stuff by and about Al Crowley and his systems, so I'd really like to know more about the book.

At any rate, I found out that Lo Sca sells Diabolik comic books, which is sooooooooo tempting..............

Aeon418

Lucky you! Turns out Roberto Negrini is the Thoth expert in the O.T.O
The O.T.O.? More like an O.T.O.

The Franco-Haitian O.T.O.? Is that some sort of pre-Crowley era O.T.O. line established under the authority of Papus or a modern day invention?

WolfyJames

The O.T.O.? More like an O.T.O.

The Franco-Haitian O.T.O.? Is that some sort of pre-Crowley era O.T.O. line established under the authority of Papus or a modern day invention?

Don't ask me, ask Scion, he digged stuff on him and Ric from LS did say something of the sort.

Still. being able to read that book from Negrini might shed some light on the Liber T.