New Spread!! Wings of the Phoenix!!

Phoenix

Hey All!! This is my newest spread, so aptly named as well!!!

Wings of the Phoenix

14*13********2*******10**11
*******12****3****9
***********5***6
***********7***8

I hope that makes sense. I will post a pic of it soon hopefully! don't forget that number 2 crosses number 1!!!

Head and beak
1. How you are feling right now
2. What is blocking you

Body
3. North - Earth - Your Financial World
4. South - Fire - Your creative world
5. West - Water - Your spiritual world
6. East - Air - Your Intellectual World

Tail
7. What you need to let go of
8. Karma; Lessons to be learned

Left Wing
9. Your past
10. Your present
11.Your future

Right Wing
12. What is Hidden
13. Summary
14. Guidance

So, what do y ou guys think???

LaLaBella

hmmm...sounds most cool. Gonna have to try it out. Thanks for sharing it with us.

D.

mondk

Thanks!!

I copied it down...will give it a whirl. I wish I had the brains to create my own spreads. You are so smart. I will let you know how it goes!

Blessings, Michelle

starfish66

Phoenix -

I love your spread idea!! I'm going to try it out tonight (I'll let you know how it goes).

:TQC Starfish

aeonx

Phoenix: Wow! What a cool spread! I will have to try it out sometime, just copied it to my collection. :D

~aeonx~

catlin

Thanks

Thanks for sharing this one with us. Looks pretty interesting.

Maan

Nice spread Phoenix!!!

I like the way it looks too , like a phoenix :) fying.

bec

WOW

Phoenix !!! WOW oh WOW

What a truely incredible and profound spread !! WTG !!

I am (of course going to adopt it :D ) so here is what I would like in addition to give the last touch to it.

Could you give an explanation on the side, how to read it, the symmetry in the spread, and what you use it for.

I would be putting it in mandala´s - as I see it as a profound "get to know your self" spread - so Phoenix any comments or thoughts to complement the spread on its way to cyber space ?

Great spread, I think me and shapie is gonna have a feast on this one :D

Kazz

Great spread

Thanks Phoenix,
I love this spread that you have made up, clever little devil you are, I like the way that it is to the point, clear and also easy to understand the positions.

Cheers

Kazz:TQC

Phoenix

Sure think Bec! First, Isee this as a great "general" reading spread, but could also work great as a spread for a certain topic ie: Love life. The card in the south could also be strengths.

I should also mention that card 2 crosses card 1, like the first 2 cards in the Celtic Cross.

I do not give any special meanings to certain parts of the spread.

Hope this helps! Just ask if you need any more information.