Mother to be spread

magipixie

I put together this spread for a friend of mine who is expecting. As she will be raising the baby alone (or at least without the father) she was very nervous about the kind of mother she wil be. I thought some of you might like to try it for any expectant mothers you might read for:

******1******
**7*******2**
**6*******3**
****5**4*****
1) What in my past has prepared me
for this?
2) What do I need to release/move
past?
3) What qualities do I posess that will
help me?
4) What qualities do I posess that will
hinder me?
5) What am I feeling now that helps
my child?
6) What will this child teach me?
7) What will I pass on to this child?

The reading we did with this spread gave her alot of comfort and assurance about her natural abilities to be a mother, I hope it can help someone else.
Blessed Be, Pixie

Trogon

Good timing magipixie... one of my friends at work just told me a couple of weeks ago that she was pregnant. This will be a great spread to use if she asks me for a reading regarding the coming child. Thanks for posting this.

magipixie

You are very welcome, I guess there really are no coincidences! :) Hope it works well for you.
Blessed Be, Pixie

reds97

That is an excellent spread.. i thank you and will have to try that one out soon. My neighbour is preggie and will most likely be interested.

Sandra

Trogon

Magipixie! I tried this spread for one of my coworkers who is a couple of month's pregnant. It worked great! Gave an excellent reading... thanks for posting it. This is the same coworker who'd just told me about her being pregnant right before you posted this spread. We finally had the chance to sit down and do the reading... very insightful.

magipixie

hi,
i've been away from the forum for awhile, thanks for your post! it's been a busy couple of months, the momma I made this spread for is due in July and myself and another girlfriend are her birthing partners!! I'm glad the spread worked out well for your coworker, please pass on my congratulations if you get the chance.

Blessed Be, Pixie

Trogon

magipixie said:
hi,
i've been away from the forum for awhile, thanks for your post! it's been a busy couple of months, the momma I made this spread for is due in July and myself and another girlfriend are her birthing partners!! I'm glad the spread worked out well for your coworker, please pass on my congratulations if you get the chance.
How great is that, that you get to help your friend bring her baby into the world!
I'm glad the spread worked out well for your coworker, please pass on my congratulations if you get the chance.
Roger, wilco.

Scorpio Kitten

I'm four months along and I thought I'd see if there were any interesting pregnancy spreads - this looks great! Can't wait to try it!

The Lizard Queen

Wow

I just used this spread on my best friend, and it seemed really powerful, thanks a lot! I'd like to add, though, that this can also be used for father-to-be's as well. :)

peace.
TLQ

prncessjamie

So perfect for my situation!! Thank you!