Queen of cups & the empress - his feelings for me

Natsukashii87

I did a 8 cards spread for "how does he feel for me" and use upright only..

Emerging issues - Queen of cups
Development - the Empress
Outcome - x (court card)

Firstly, what threw me off are those cards with characters like court cards and major card like Empress.

I read quite positively for both queen of cups and the empress.

Queen of cups - cups is more about emotions and queen of cups is often seen as being gentle, caring, intuitive and feminine. He might feel able to connect with me, feel comfortable around me..

The empress - more towards the motherly type who is able to take care of her husband and children. Since I am asking how does he feel for me, does he feel like taking care of me or does he see me as the type of woman he wanted to marry?

Please help me... Thanks!

Grizabella

He feels toward you as a parent would feel toward a child. Even though the Queen and the Empress are female and he's a male, men can still feel what might be considered to be more female emotions. So I would say no, he doesn't feel toward you what he'd feel toward a wife. Instead he feels more like a parent toward you.

wind

I was getting Queen of cups and Empress a lot for a man's feelings for me.
He sees me as gentle, loving, extremely compassionate and patient. I am helping him to resolve the issues he has and yes, I am extremely caring towards him. I am the mother in many ways (I don't see this as negative between man and woman).
Our love is more on the spiritual level, which I connect with Queen of cups (one possible expression). Empress was me mothering him, giving support, care and kindness.
He many times expressed how attentive, gentle I was.

Many times he also saw me as Queen of swords - where I was opening his eyes and I made him think:) But that's another story:)

SunChariot

Outcome - x (court card)

Firstly, what threw me off are those cards with characters like court cards and major card like Empress.

Queen of cups - cups is more about emotions and queen of cups is often seen as being gentle, caring, intuitive and feminine. He might feel able to connect with me, feel comfortable around me..

The empress - more towards the motherly type who is able to take care of her husband and children. Since I am asking how does he feel for me, does he feel like taking care of me or does he see me as the type of woman he wanted to marry?

For me. The Queen of Cups would mean that he wants to share his feelings with you. To talk about them and to show them to you. Cups are feelings, and Queens for me are about cooperation, sharing, teamwork.

The Empress would say that he wants to protect you and nurture you and take good care of you. Even baby you a bit. The question of your spread was what HE feels for you. So that is the answer the cards will take, talking about what he feels for you. I don't personally get marriage from the Empress. To me the Heirophant is marrriage. Which is not to say that he DOESN'T want marraige, just that the cards did not bring up the topic of marriage this time.

Babs

Kgirl

He loves you. Not only that but he is in love with you and he thinks you're beautiful.

Very very strong loving feelings if you ask me. Doesn't get much stronger than this combo methinks.

SPIRIT HAWK

Outcome - x (court card)

Yupp I would say he adores you and puts you on a pedestal, and he thinks your a,sexy lil mama!! Lots of loving and caring feelings for you :)