What's in your heart Spread

Kahlie

I personalize my Spreads to the Question of the Querent. This is really important to me. Please do not post my Spreads on other sites. If you wish to post my Spreads somewhere, please contact me.

I wasn't going to post this, but purple_scorp told me the Reading I gave her with this Spread I made up was really worthwhile.

Maybe somebody else can use it too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx12xxx
xxx6xxxxxx7xxxx11x
xxxxxxx8xxxxxx13xx
x4xxxxxxxxxx5xxxxx
xxxxxx10xxxxxxxxxx
xxx2xxxxxxx3xxxxxx
9xxxxxx1xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With a bit of imagination you can see cards 1-8 forming an heart, and 9-13 an arrow.

Heart:

1) What Love has meant to you in the Past
2) How you think about love
3) How you feel about love

The bottom of the heart can then be read together to see what the Querents idea's about love are, and where the Querent is standing now.

4) What you expect from love
5) What you want from love

The sides of the heart make up the wants and expectations of the Querent.

6) Obstacles you need to overcome
7) What you will learn from love
8) How to let your good qualities shine

The top of the heart is too see what love can mean for the Querent, and to see how the Querent can let that love come into his/her life.

Arrow:

9)How you would like love to hit you
10) What type of Person would make you the happiest?
11) What can you do to find that person
12 + 13) Unexpected things in the (near) future concerning love

It's important to let 8 be right above 10.

If 10 comes up a non court/non major (person) type of card, the card describes the qualities of that person.

EminemsAngelBaby

Wow,
I just did this spread for myself it was VERY insightful. Thanks so much for posting it. I'm so glad you created it! It's gone into my journal:).

Kahlie

You are very welcome, I am glad it helped somebody else too :)

I guess purple_scorp is always right =)

Hope she won't see this post ;)

purple_scorp

Tee hee, good one Kahlie. And of course I saw it (I searched for it after you sent me the email to tell me that you posted it!). It's nice to see someone listens to me.

Now that you've posted the card position layouts, I can see the whole picture and I'm going to copy and paste it from here into my own book.

Kahlie, you certainly have a strong connection to your Thoth deck and you have a very creative way of designing spreads.

We want to see more of your spreads here......(you can guinea pig them on me first if you like :).

Cheers

purple_scorp

Kahlie

Ok, thanks purple_scorp :)

Send you my other Spread just now, I hope you can use it, if you think it's useful, I already had 2 others say it was useful, I will post it here too :)

SilentBreeze

Wow this sperad is awsome. It gave me so much information. The only thing that confused me wen I did it is that in position 9 i got ace of cups reverced and in position 10 i got the tower. They are usually not such good things and I don't understand how they would relate to the positions.

huredriel

I've used this spread and love it!!!!

Kahlie

Little note:

Anybody using my Spread is always welcome to PM me to get any insight on cards drawn. PM me with the numbers & all the cards, or post it in the: "Your Readings" Forum.

I am still thankful that people find this Spread useful.

red11

thanks

great spread! I'm using it as soon as I settle in for the night...

.traveller.

Very nicely done. I gave it a try and found the spread to be well balanced. The layout is cute too. :)