flashes of light......

starchaser1277

I'm curious to know if anyone else experiences this phenomena. I will see tiny flashes of light, like a Christmas light twinkling at various points in my day. Sometimes they are just a white light, other times they have a color to them. For instance baby blue seems to be the color that I have been seeing this week, last few weeks were simply a bright white. It is usually a single twinkling type light, no groupings of twinkles. I have had flashes of red show up as warnings around people that were no good for me (such as when I first met a person who became a friend who ended up using me). I have no medical problems, so that has been ruled out, nor do I suffer from eye problems or floaters. I'm thinking this may be a guide of some sort trying to make its prescence known to me, however I'm confused by the variations of colors.
Anyone have experience with this?
Jess

celticnoodle

Yes, I experience the same thing often, starchaser. I notice that it seems to be more of an occurrence when a spirit will soon come to me or before I do a spirit reading, interestingly enough. I also see them as flashes of light--sometimes twinkling like stars or small lights. They will be various colors-white, blue, reddish/pink even purpleish lights. Sometimes I see it as a flash--like it was a lightening strike and again in various colors--generally this is only one solid color though, not the twinkling of various colors. I have also seen solid mist colors - mostly white, yellow or orange in colors at times.

There were a few times when I woke up and saw colors in the room I was in--solid colors--once when my spiritual guide showed up. Other tiems, just the color and no guide around. I recall wondering if I was still asleep or if I was going bonkers. I got out of bed and I also peeked out of the window, in case it was a light coming from a car or something outside. Nothing outside to cast this light--and it was totally INSIDE our bedroom--all lit up in one color.

starchaser1277

Yes, I experience the same thing often, starchaser. I notice that it seems to be more of an occurrence when a spirit will soon come to me or before I do a spirit reading, interestingly enough. I also see them as flashes of light--sometimes twinkling like stars or small lights. They will be various colors-white, blue, reddish/pink even purpleish lights. Sometimes I see it as a flash--like it was a lightening strike and again in various colors--generally this is only one solid color though, not the twinkling of various colors. I have also seen solid mist colors - mostly white, yellow or orange in colors at times.

There were a few times when I woke up and saw colors in the room I was in--solid colors--once when my spiritual guide showed up. Other tiems, just the color and no guide around. I recall wondering if I was still asleep or if I was going bonkers. I got out of bed and I also peeked out of the window, in case it was a light coming from a car or something outside. Nothing outside to cast this light--and it was totally INSIDE our bedroom--all lit up in one color.
Glad I'm not the only one! I am wondering what it may be trying to tell me as its been happening quite often. I think I may start taking note of what is occurring at the time when I see these lights, and try to see if that is significant as well. I will see very bright rainbow colorations in my mind right before bed sometimes (but I often dismiss this as dreaming), that will remain as I open my eyes. What's odd is on one of these occasions, i felt a gentle blowing in my left ear (I do not have my head board by a window so it wasnt a draft, nor was there anyone in my bed with me).

PattyMc

I have physical sensations, especially as CN said, when my guides are making an appearance. I usually don't see flashes of light but for me it's like when a slideshow changes...that brief click in my visual field. And don't laugh at me but frequently my ears will temporarily clog or pop! :D I know then that I need to pay attention!

CN, I have woke up from sleep with a color in the room, like you, all one color, thinking something was going on outside but nope it was just in my room!

Starchaser, try journaling when you see the flash, the time, what color it was. Note anything that happens that day, After doing that for a while you will probably be able to see a pattern/meaning.

Blessings,
Patty

PattyMc

Oops, cross post!! Yes, do try writing it down.

Patty

starchaser1277

I have physical sensations, especially as CN said, when my guides are making an appearance. I usually don't see flashes of light but for me it's like when a slideshow changes...that brief click in my visual field. And don't laugh at me but frequently my ears will temporarily clog or pop! :D I know then that I need to pay attention!

CN, I have woke up from sleep with a color in the room, like you, all one color, thinking something was going on outside but nope it was just in my room!

Starchaser, try journaling when you see the flash, the time, what color it was. Note anything that happens that day, After doing that for a while you will probably be able to see a pattern/meaning.

Blessings,
Patty
I usually only get auditory, a voice, female with a very soothing tone. I only receive visual in my dreams. So the little twinkling light was strange to start occurring. I probably would have dismissed the whole occurrence altogether had not I noticed the red warning light. But even that was an after thought, had I put two and two together I would have prevented letting 2 situations occur.
Thank yo I will begin to journal them:)

ivanna

That happened to me only 2 times this summer :(
I was out in the terrace at night, looking out to the street, and I saw like two very fast flashes or sparking lights at the corner of my eye.
Some one told me that it was spirits moving to fast.
I never saw the same again, and that's sad, it was nice.

celticnoodle

You can also look for the meaning of the color(s) you are seeing to see if it helps you to determine why you are seeing them.

I cannot find the one website that I loved to go to, but here is another one I sometimes use as well. I do love this ladies website for much of the information she provides--so this is a start for you to also look up the color meanings.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/color-meaning.html

Siochanai

Personally I have never experienced a twinkling like this but something more dramatic. Often when I go to sleep I get like a strobe effect. Not as fast but it is like pure black then all of a sudden a huge blinding flash of white like someone threw a flash bang in my face. It will keep happening till I fall asleep then I usually have a very vivid dream. Not sure what it is just grew accustom to it.

Bledjo

I have had this experience lots in my life. I read once in an old book conserning things of the sort that it is usually a sign that angels are near and trying to give you a message. However you can generally understand angels more so as a human like multidimentional species that are generally quite useful in spiritual matters. They seem to have a very keen interest in human spiritual growth. Atleast thats my understanding of them. The different colours area usualy different indicators of the genral feel of the message they are trying to portray. Sort of simular to aura colours.