I Gave Away The Empress

All Is One

My mate of seven years and I had a huge party for family and fellow musicians. Andy (mate) was playing guitar with his son Andrew and suddenly his son Andrew's girlfriend needed a reading. I used the Gilded. (my fav for months)

When the reading was done I always ask the person to draw their final card.

I have always done so.

It has been years since I did readings for others (just me....)

She drew the empress after a very good reading and I was so happy with life at that moment that I gave her the card.

(Pinot Noir helped.)

Then I had to go buy a new deck of the Gilded (it WORKS) the next day online because I could not bear to be without it.

Was it ridiculous to do what I did?

Or the best thing I could do for her?

I really want to know what you all think.

~alison w.

(help!!!!!!)

Lexie

Hi Alison,

I think what you did was generous and kind. I don't know if I would have done the same though (but only because I'm not that generous!! ;))
I believe it was a very nice thing to do and not at all ridiculous.

Love, :love:

~Lexie~

All Is One

Lexie

You would have done as much for this soul......and probably adopted her as well

All Is One

got to say

I do not hang here much as I used to but I need to say that the best friends I have ever had

Marion, Kaz, Luna le fey, Umbrae, Fire maiden, Lexie, and do not ever forget Holmes, as well as so many of the coolest of the cool

just like a serious gang.

ya know??

aw

Lexie

Love you Alison :love:

~Lexie~

All Is One

Lexie rocks.

In several languages.

Pay attention.

Alta

Since you have a new deck, maybe just give her the rest of the deck to go with The Empress.

:D

floracove

Hi All is one, I can't help but to think that since she was gifted with the one card and you have replaced your deck, unless you plan to use the others from the original deck for other things, you might consider letting the other cards reunite with the gifted card, by making her a gift of the rest of the deck.

it's just a thought, but there is also the possibility that this woman may be yet another new card reader.

(at least that's what popped into my head first)
;)

All Is One said:
My mate of seven years and I had a huge party for family and fellow musicians. Andy (mate) was playing guitar with his son Andrew and suddenly his son Andrew's girlfriend needed a reading. I used the Gilded. (my fav for months)

When the reading was done I always ask the person to draw their final card.

I have always done so.

It has been years since I did readings for others (just me....)

She drew the empress after a very good reading and I was so happy with life at that moment that I gave her the card.

(Pinot Noir helped.)

Then I had to go buy a new deck of the Gilded (it WORKS) the next day online because I could not bear to be without it.

Was it ridiculous to do what I did?

Or the best thing I could do for her?

I really want to know what you all think.

~alison w.

(help!!!!!!)

MareSaturni

Oh, that sounds so nice of you! I think you definitely made her reading unforgettable!

I agree with Marion, if she is interested in tarot, why don't give her the whole deck? Or perhaps you could save the deck as a 'give-away-cards' sort of deck...of course, as long as the sitter's final card isn't the empress, lol :D This one already has an owner.

~Marina

Sulis

I think that was a lovely thing to do..