Empress as indicative of marriage?

niravcal

I guess I had read it somewhere that Empress also indicates marriage. So if the Empress card pops up in a reading where you are trying to figure out what a particular girl feels for a guy, is it fair to interpret it as she thinks he is marriage material, and that she sees herself married to her?

Sushi

The Empress refers to the physical aspects of feminity, ie fertility & sensuality. She may want to have his children, or just have a good time with him. ;) ;)

Wonderwoman

Yes..

I'd say that she feels very secure and grounded with him. I've seen this card be interpreted as how a man may feel/see a woman as being "the one"..definitely marriage material

elvenstar

I also aggree that the 'marriage material' interpretation is possible, it could also mean he makes her feel a real woman :D this can mean in addition to the obvious that he makes her feel strong and she in return wants to support him and take care of him...

Babylon_Jasmine

Marraige is certainly not the first thing I would think of on seeing the empress. Motherhood is more likely with either the interpretation that she wants to have his children, or she feels like she mothers him.

anonymous_artist

Sushi said:
The Empress refers to the physical aspects of feminity, ie fertility & sensuality.

I agree strongly with this description .. She represents the physical side of the situation or people involved

Think she also represents the desire some people have to settle down and grow a family, sometimes Ive noticed this desire and want can come across as rushed and push the other person in the relationship away.