All 4 nine's???

Scarlotsmiles

So pulling all 4 of a number must have some influence over the reading I would have thought, IMHO.

I quite often get 2 of something & sometimes 3 of something but it is rare to get all 4 of anything, does anyone else here hold any value in getting all 4 of something in a spread?? Does it have a good influence or bad influence? Assuming it has quite an impact on the overall reading. I did a celtic cross & got all 4 of the nine's as part of spread asking how X feels about Y. I had read somewhere that having 4 nines in a reading indicates 'good friends' & if that has a big influence on the rest of the spread I can see that fitting here with the rest of the reading given the card in the feelings position was 10 of cups, family life, loyalty, happy ever after. However in their situation there is silence between them, they are not comunicating & my querant is left wondering whats what.

Having such a positive cups card in the feelings position its difficult to see how four nines would influence this in anyway other than positively but I am just baffled as to the meaning of this. Wondering if any of you have ever encounted the 4 nines & what it meant for you, or have any ideas as to the meaning/influence of pulling all four???