ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TAROT ( Clive Barrett) STUDY GROUP

Ladybro

I’ll take XIII Death and XV Devil. This is my first time in this kind of studies group
There are some rules or something like that, I’ve to know?

Moonbow

Hello Ladybro

The only rules for the Study Group forum are posted as a sticky at the top called 'Thinking of starting a Study Group?'

All you need to do is write your thoughts and findings about the card in a post and if possible link to a picture of the card (not essential). Remember to use one thread for each card so that Sulis and I can link the thread into the Index.

Easy peazy! :D

SweetIsTheTruth

Ladybro said:
I’ll take XIII Death and XV Devil. This is my first time in this kind of studies group
There are some rules or something like that, I’ve to know?

Also, if everyone doesn't mind, please title your threads in uppercase like this:

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN STUDY GROUP - 0 Fool

This way, the capitalization of the post titles will make them easier for us all to find them in the forums. (Thanks Moongold! Great Idea!)

So here is how the remaining trumps are lining up:

I-Magician - lacewing
IV Emperor - aaquwaa
XIII Death - Ladybro
XV Devil - Ladybro

For those who have claimed the Magician, Emperor and Devil, once you have posted the thread for your chosen trump(s) please make sure to send a private message to Moonbow so she can link your trump from the main index.

Ladybro, you won't need to private message the moderators for the Death card since the original post already exists and is linked in the study group index. You will only need to reply to the original post here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=41864

As of now, we only have 6 trumps available:

VI-The Lovers
X-Wheel of Fortune
XI Justice
XIV Temperance
XVII Star
XXI World

Any takers?

aaquwaa

You're going to do some aren't you, Sweetisthetruth?
I got so much out of your posts, especially the Hanged Man. :)
aaquwaa

SweetIsTheTruth

aaquwaa said:
You're going to do some aren't you, Sweetisthetruth?
I got so much out of your posts, especially the Hanged Man. :)
aaquwaa

I would love to. You know I would, but I want everyone else to pick which they want and I will take the remaining so no one feels left out.

aaquwaa

You are so nice. We have lots of cards left, we still have all those gorgeous minors. :)
aaquwaa

babyJo

Just received the set from the creator ;-)
What a great piece of work!!

I'll love to join the study group but need a few days to give to know it 1st

~Jo

SweetIsTheTruth

So we have the following trumps left:

VI-The Lovers
X-Wheel of Fortune
XI Justice
XIV Temperance
XXI World

I will take the Wheel of Fortune & Justice if no one minds. Any takers for the Lovers, Temperance & World?

fall_guy

babyJo said:
Just received the set from the creator ;-)
What a great piece of work!!

I'll love to join the study group but need a few days to give to know it 1st

~Jo

Just wondering...did you order the set through his website (mythographica)?

I ordered mine last week and was wondering if you received any confirmation email from him, and how long delivery took?

I'm desperately waiting to join in this study group, but need the deck first!

Thanks
~fall_guy

whipsilk

I'll jump in

I'm fairly new to tarot (several months), and just received my Ancient Egyptian deck (a purchase on ebay, and a bargain!) TODAY! I've been looking for a study group to join from the outset, and it looks like this might be a perfect fit.

So...I'll be happy to take The World and/or Temperance (even though I haven't even looked at the cards yet) -- if you don't mind the perspective of a learner and, to date, non-reader (except for myself).

So now I'm off to do a deck interview (only my third) with this beautiful deck.