justice as love outcome

schwammyy

While i've drawn different love cards for different relationships, I've drawn justice as the overall outcome for 2012.

I feel as though it will mean that things will be fair in love?

photoginny

Or perhaps the person you're in a relationship with had some legal issue to work out.

nisaba

Or you're not going to get very far in any relationship unless you treat people the way you'd want to be treated (including allowing them their privacy).

panwardeepali

You would alway be fair in your relationship.

If you had any breakup without your fault then some or the other day the person will realise the mistake. (i.e emotional justice too)

mia28

HI
I too have had this card come up a fair bit in relationship/love readings.
I usally see it as more of a break up card to be honast. I see this card as bout ones actions within that relationship. About being called into account for your actions how you have behaved with this relationship. nisba has very good point treat others as you would like to be treated. Mabe one person within the relationship does not feel equally treated well so actions of that will be called into account and one way or another you will get what you deserve. That applys to good as well. I sometimes see it as bit of what goes around comes around :)

mia28

You would alway be fair in ur relationship.

If you had any breakup without your fault then some or the other day the person will realise the mistake. (i.e emotional justice too)
good point :)

YDM42

Often I have gotten this to mean that one or the other will not get what they want in the relationship, but it will come at a point when its ok, and does not matter anymore. Yes its kind of like a break up card, but more like the relationship will balance itself out. The could end up just being friends, justice is the right thing for everyone involved. You might not like it, but you will make peace with it.

obeygravity

I got this a whole lot last year, and to me, it's almost like a shrugging card for how love will be. It depends heavily on the decisions you make. It's like it was saying that the outcome of love for me depended heavily on who it was that I decided to stick to/court and how I decided to handle them.

starrystarrynight

To me, Justice says that the right thing will happen in the situation given whatever has come before and led up to it. (If the people are "meant" to be together, they will end up together; if things were never really equal in terms of one caring for the other more, the relationship will not work out.)

PAMUYA

I feel that Justice has a lot of karma in it. You will get what you have put into it.