My. Crystal wand broke in 3 pieces

MizGrace

I was de hexing myself return to sender a silly guy with a crush on me who likes to play childish energy tag. So, I tapped wand on table very lightly the wood exploded into 3 pieces Crystal tip perfect though.

Good or bad omen? Bury wand? Keep Crystal tip? Or bury all far away?

Snow quartz wand was handmade for me so frustrating!

Padma

I'd bury the wood along with a release spell, and cleanse the crystal tip heavily, and keep it. It obviously works very well to have responded to the energy in that fashion! ;)

earthair

Keep the tip, and make a new wand yourself - now is a good time for harvesting hazel and willow- very bendy :thumbsup: . I notice some people split the wood to wedge crystals into the splits at the top- this weakens the wood over time and might cause it to suddenly do what happened?
Try glueing, tying or wiring the crystal to the tip?

Do tell the person who made it...then they can learn from this event when making another!

celticnoodle

Definitely keep the crystal tip! As Padma mentioned too, it survived the ordeal, perhaps due to its strong, protective energy. But definitely clean the crystal too.

As for the wooden portion--if you can fix it and wish to do so, perhaps do that but also cleanse it too. if not--bury it, as was also suggested and perhaps make your own "wand" handle for the crystal as earthair mentioned.

MizGrace

Thank you all, I contacted the maker of the wand and they were of course upset yet said we must have done something wrong for this to happen. it was called the snowy white wand 'nice name isn't it?' The stone I couldnt save I didnt realise how badly damaged the crystal was it had some cracks and I feel it will benefit from the sunshine and earth maybe with the full moon we had. and so I have buried it in the garden, outside among the flowers. Strangely energy in the place I am in has changed things have quietened down so it has indeed done something. I had a very spiritual dream when I woke up I felt things felt not as heavy in the place I live. it was willow with wire wrappping but the stone at the top wasn't held tightly.
The maker of the wand has offered to give me a discount which I felt was pretty nice of them. if I want another wand. I will wait and think! I like the Dianic Wand I have my eye on it.

I am quite creative and like painting, sketching so I think making my own wand is an idea. I love purple and black so thinking something along those lines. Will upload during the process.
I think I have an awesome idea for one in my mind right now. I have many trees near me old oak trees and such. will look into willow some near the river but need to be careful as its right next to the river bank.

Thanks you lot enjoy the weekend looks like decent weather ahead!

celticnoodle

oh! a shame that the crystal couldn't be saved. I'm sorry for that. But, I think you burying it in the ground was a great idea. And, yes, that was very nice of the shop to offer you a discount on a new wand. Something to keep in the back of your mind and think about!

I do think, especially if you are artistic and enjoy creating things, that making your own wand is a great idea. Perhaps making it yourself will also add even more powerful energy to it, too? I would think it would. So, good luck to you and do indeed keep us posted and if you can - PICTURES as you go along! I find the fact that you may make your own wand a very interesting project!

MizGrace

Thank you celticnoodle

I will keep you posted when the project is more on the way at the weekend :)

earthair

Try going for a walk in a wood/forest and see if any wands fall at your feet :thumbsup:

MizGrace

sounds like an idea :) got my eye on the japanese cherry blossom tree for a wand. infact I know somewhere else near a church that has a bigger cherry blossom tree I really would like to make one from that tree.

linnie

Try going for a walk in a wood/forest and see if any wands fall at your feet :thumbsup:

I'd bury the wood along with a release spell, and cleanse the crystal tip heavily, and keep it. It obviously works very well to have responded to the energy in that fashion! ;)
Hello MizGrace :)

There's lots of information online re the symbolism of Japanese cherry blossom, but meanings vary according to source so I'd track down valid sources.

The symbolism of the wood being crafted into a wand would be crucial, I think. :) Trees have such different energies. :)

Looking for fallen branches or having one fall as though gifting itself to you as you walked under a tree would be perfect.

I'm glad you buried the crystal, too. They say crystals heal better, energy-wise, if they are returned to the Earth. I'm glad the place you call home has a more peaceful energy for you now, too.