Faery Seekers ~ Sign-up ~ April 3rd to 24th

Jewel

Marion said:
I understand that 'life happens'.
Marion as you said, "life happens". Things are going much better this week, but looks like my time is going to be filled with home repairs over the weekends so I am going to pass this round. Please do send me a PM for next round.

OHHHHH and remember, if you end up with an odd number this time, Geministar is next for reading for two people, and is REALLY looking forward to being able to fulfill this responsibility .... remember that from several months ago??? ~giggles madly (perhaps cackles is a better word) and dives back into the water before Gem can catch her or toss anything at her~

Alta

hehe, I'll remember. Though I had planned to take your advice during the last set and either do a full round robin or if someone comes in late to (if everyone else agrees) form a mini-round robin with 3 people.

I'll post to this thread late in April that the next sign-up is out so you get that notice, plus, yes, I'll PM everyone too.

Marion

Jewel

Marion said:
hehe, I'll remember. Though I had planned to take your advice during the last set and either do a full round robin or if someone comes in late to (if everyone else agrees) form a mini-round robin with 3 people.

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO! You must not deprive Gem of the privilage, I insist ~giggles madly and dives back in the water~.

geministar

Jewel said:
OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO! You must not deprive Gem of the privilage, I insist ~giggles madly and dives back in the water~.

I can hear you cackling jewel *LOL* the echoes are still there, (cannot catch Jewel, she's too far under the water by now). Jewel I would be happy to do that second reading for you, even though you will not participate this round? Just an idea. No rush with feedback or anything!

I'll miss you and Faunabay this round :( see you back here soon :)

Jewel

geministar said:
I'll miss you and Faunabay this round :( see you back here soon :)
Just because we are not in the round does not mean we won't be lurking around here or posting in other threads, you know we do not stray far! And should you want to talk to us we are only a PM away ~giggles~.

I can't speak for Faunabay, or can I? ahhhhhh yes I can! ~giggles and turns around to make sure Faunabay is not near~ We will be back next round!

This is the first round I have missed since we restarted this last year! So since we have excellent participation this round, it is a great round for me to take off and take care of "life's business".

Alta

Partners are posted

Hi Faery Seekers,

I apologize for not getting these up yesterday.

Anyway, partners are posted. It is Round Robin format. I am suggesting that the reader open the thread in each case.

Enjoy the round!!

Love, Marion

Kahlie

Marion said:
Kahlie reads for faerylvr

She's doomed! She's doomed! :love:

A full day late... well Marion, think of it this way, in *some* timezones, you are still on time, so then technically... you can't be late right? *wink*

Kahlie

Alta

Kahlie said:
A full day late... well Marion, think of it this way, in *some* timezones, you are still on time, so then technically... you can't be late right? *wink*

Kahlie
((((Kahlie)))) Thank you for that!! :love:

Alta

Just to let you know, as I usually do, I have added links to the threads in the partner post for easy finding.

vanbc1963... still playing?

:love: M

Edited to add: lots of time for readings!!!!! Still have almost two weeks. :D Didn't mean to panic anyone by posting.