Mystic Dreamer Group?

Alan Ross

The more the merrier. It's never too late to contribute to a study group. Just jump right in. If either of you start a new thread on a card, don't forget to inform Sulis via PM so she can add the thread to the study group index. Check Sulis' post earlier in this thread for more info.

This study group was a little slow getting started, but it's rolling along nicely now. (Thanks, afrosaxon :).) With enough of us contributing, hopefully we will make it through the entire deck and have a lot of fun along the way.

Alan

strings of life

desertrat

I am considering joining in, auracana. My experience with the study threads has been that they go strong for a couple cards, then for some reason, interest just dies a quick death. So I'm a little hesitant...

tarotlyn

...YIKES...also guilty!!! :p

strings of life

tarotlyn

aurarcana said:
You don't have to tell me ;). I've revived about 10 of these threads and have at times have never even posted about a card.

I'd like to try again though. I really like that the artist knows her symbolism and Tarot and I'm up for a deck change after using one exclusively for one month--which I know is nothing--but I'm not a one deck kind of girl, ha.

:laugh:. Would love your thoughts since I know this deck is one of your favorites!

:heart: aurarcana, I could give it another try I guess...:bugeyed: It is a lovely deck :thumbsup::)

I am trying to enlarge the images right now, using a scanner, etc... then I can
print them out larger! YAY...for my own purposes of course...never to sell or anything....
...and just for meditation :) they are such pretty cards!

Note: my problem is that I LOVE a LOT of different decks also!
I could be in 100 different study groups! OMG!!! :bugeyed:

Ok...I will join then :*
I will try really hard to be faithful...I hope others join too?

:heart:tarotlyn

desertrat

OK guys, If you all promise to try, then so will I. ;)

It's kind of funny, because I just started using this deck a couple of days ago and all of the sudden this thread pops up. :grin:

strings of life

desertrat

aurarcana said:
Hooray! I'll start on Friday and I'm not setting any rules or guidelines.
Right on! We don't need no stinking guidelines!

strings of life

Well, I decided that I won't be studying this deck right now, but I'm going to keep it. I love the artwork and the slightly edgy feminine feel, but it seems to read pretty directly and I don't know if I feel like I need to "study" this deck.

Please carry on without me :).