View Single Post
Star clad

Padma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellehihi View Post
My dear AT friends, I have a serious question to discuss. I have a friend geologist. He has a PHD in geology, meaning he knows a lot about stones, right?
Well, it happens that every time I want to discuss with him about the power of stones, the energy the carry, etc, he laughs. He says none of this exists in reality, stone are part of the "non-living" world, and finds it silly to give anthropomorphic caracteristics to a stone.
I would like your echoes on this.
Everyone has their own beliefs. *shrug* if he is not sensitive enough to feel the stones, and does not believe in them, that is his right and his choice. Just as it is your right to believe or not believe in them, as you wish. Some people are overwhelmed by crystal energy, other people feel nothing. It's a personal thing.

I had a fantastic discussion with the head of the science department at University of E______ and she was really interested in them, and she believed. And she is one of the sharpest scientific minds in the known world. So it is clearly and individual thing.

Also, here is a science fact for your friend: both the crystals and ourselves are made of stardust. True fact! Says so right in the entrance to the gem pavilion in the Smithsonian Institute here in DC.

Top   #26