Styles of Lenormands you prefer

MoonGypsy

They look GREAT, D! i love how you alter your decks! i am lucky to have a couple myself!

Did you use your trusty gold "painty pen" on the edges?

i had tried Book Depository first, but they no longer have it in stock, and don't know when or if they will be getting more.

so i was very happy to find them on USA Amazon for not too terribly expensive. i might even try to translate some of the book.

delizt

yep that's my gold Painty pen!!

It wasn't available on Amazon when I first looked, you'll get it fast! yay!

greatdane

Loving that so many are adding scans!

It's great to see images and read the thoughts of those who have the deck. This is a great help to someone new to lenormands, but I'm guessing for those of you who have read them for awhile, there are still some new ones you're seeing. This is one of my go to's for deck purchases in the future :).

MoonGypsy

So happy I had to share with you !! :D I caved and bought the Alone's Vision last night. The images are SOOO lovely and the price for shipping was very reasonable so, done!!! I recall one member praising it. I hope it reads as well as it looks :)

http://viclenormand.wix.com/victorianlenormand#!gallery-2/c3x7

Ana luisa, i have ALONE'S VISION LENORMAND, and it is one of the Lenormands i am using right now. It is even more beautiful than it looks! [IMHO] It is also available in a mini. It is so very reasonably priced for such a lovely deck. i really love the backs he used, too.

And [an extra treat for you] here is one of Donnaleigh de La Rose's newest Lenormand Lesson youtube videos--using ALONE'S VISION LENORMAND! :D Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--4vLERnTnA&feature=youtu.be

ana luisa

Ana luisa, i have ALONE'S VISION LENORMAND, and it is one of the Lenormands i am using right now. It is even more beautiful than it looks! [IMHO] It is also available in a mini. It is so very reasonably priced for such a lovely deck. i really love the backs he used, too.

And [an extra treat for you] here is one of Donnaleigh de La Rose's newest Lenormand Lesson youtube videos--using ALONE'S VISION LENORMAND! :D Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--4vLERnTnA&feature=youtu.be

Thank you SO much for the link AND the encouragement, MoonGypsy !! :thumbsup: I was thrilled to know that the cards are even better in person. Can't wait !!!! And as for prices, wow, I was convinced there and then. ASA I get it, I'll give it a test drive and tell you how it likes me :D

shadowdancer

Alone's Vision is stunning. I was lucky to get the download when it was available, and had it printed on linen cardstock. It is no longer available, so it is great that Willis C Briggs is able to produce it for those who missed out. Certainly one of the nicest Lenormands I have seen.

Davina

Asher

Alone's Vision is stunning...Certainly one of the nicest Lenormands I have seen.

I quite agree! Amidst the deluge of new Lenormands on the market, this is one of the best! I have just finished a week of daily draws with it, and it reads like a dream.

greatdane

Aside from the lovely images

I like the card inserts at the top aren't HUGE and don't take up a big chunk of the card.