Pack with Hexagram

Lillie

Yeah, thanks. I do rather like them.

The wierd thing is that before a few weeks ago I didn't know anything about the different editions, despite having used them for a long time, I only had the one pack, and never really thought that other editions may be different.

Then, at exactly the same time as I was discussing the borderless ones with Vincent, on this thread, I was bidding on a pack thinking they were the later ones with the hexagram in!
Serendipity. (or something)

But I still havn't got a hexagram. :(

This is my punishment for getting rid of my old pack.
This is fate telling me what I have always known, 'You can never go back and you should never try, because you are not the same, and the past isn't there any more.'

Ok. That's helped.
That's decided me. I'm going to stop looking for a Hexagram.

Oh, but it looked so good, so magick!

Never mind, it's only stuff.

Emily

You could always have that cheapy deck from Amazon UK and have the rainbow coloured Hexagram and nicely coloured large cards - I have all three sizes of the Thoth and the largest is still my favourite to work with because of all the detail on the cards. I think really thats a big fault with my green tinted deck the green washes away some of the colour and card details are lost.

But you never know you might still be able to pick up an older deck that is more like your old deck. :)

Lillie

Thank you to every one who has helped me in this thread.
I think it would be a good resource to try and list all editions, and continue what we have started here. However this thread started off in a whole different way, so I have started a new thread in which anyone can list their edition of the Thoth.

Thank you.

archer1

I purchased a large deck sometime ago "the green box" US games in it are two cards with borders> One is a quotation from Aleister Crowley and the other is multicolored hexicurl. I don't know of a deck made of all hexigrams.

I can't seem to figure how to upload photo...sorry

heres link to photo
Thoth.jpg