A Daily spread...

Namaste

Lorien said:
sounds cool! another spread i was looking for, thanks.

Let me know, Lorien, how you find it. :)

mystic tarot

Hey guys, i am new to tarot and all but i have a question. When you are doing the spread, are you meant to think of a question? or does that come out in the cards that are drawn? I am a bit confused, as the positions for the cards in the spread are kinda the question if you get me.

Thanks

December Fairy

mystic tarot said:
Hey guys, i am new to tarot and all but i have a question. When you are doing the spread, are you meant to think of a question? or does that come out in the cards that are drawn? I am a bit confused, as the positions for the cards in the spread are kinda the question if you get me.

Thanks

Hi Mystic Tarot.
You can pull your daily spread in the morning or the night before as a spread for the next day.
The question are already there in the spread. But as with any spread you add a question if you would like to suite it more to you. Good Luck. I'm going to give this one a try in the morning.

Lain_82

well, I just tried the spread and I have to say it's awesome!!!! I know I should say that at least 24 hours after the reading, to see if it was right or wrong, but positions like #1 are just too close to my own expectations... however, I've got a question: As card 7 I pulled the 5 of swords. what could that mean healthwise?

thanks!

FraterGrant

5 of Swords for health...I would take to mean that some sort of illness or pain is beginning to heal, or you need to take a step back and look at your health habits...maybe something needs to be done, like more exercise or something? its a time for cleaning up dirty little habits, and clearing away all the little things that might harm you (such as smoking, excessive soft drinks, blah blah blah)

Moonbow

Moderator note...

This is not the best forum for a discussion about the interpretation of an individual card, you may get a better response by starting a thread on the 5 of Swords in connection to health, in the Using Tarot Cards forum.

Tarot Spreads is for sharing new and unusual spreads but not for discussions on the interpretations of the cards.

Moonbow*

Lain_82

oh, ok, I'll do that, thanks!

TaranRavenfrost: the second interpretation suits me best, that was very helpfull.

Red Phoenix

Very simmilar to my six card "sweep"

I use a very similar spread for my general readings, except the layout is a touch reversed

1-2-3
4-5-6

Rather than give each card a single meaning, mainly because my brain multiprocesses so much with my job that it'd be tough keeping it all straight, I read the cards from one through six to get the message.

Now, as was the case recently (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=88326), there's times where the reading isn't as simple as point A to point B. The recent reading paired cards together to reiterate that which I have already been advised by others.

It can be maddening, but usually it all comes together.

MizuBunny

Nifty

I tried this out today and it was pretty clear and easy to use! I got pretty good results with it. Thanks for sharing (even if you posted this years ago).

major_minority

I am curious!

I used my Revelations Tarot today to do this spread and I got this:

4) Four of Cups 5) Six of Cups 6) The Chariot

1) The Moon 2) The Fool 3) Nine of Swords

7) Six of Wands

1) It's a Friday and that means a busy day at work. I'm a waitress and I just started, so when we get busy, sometimes I get high strung. I read the moon as meaning I might be a little emotional today, but since the moon is so peaceful I should just take a deep breath if I get too stressed out.
2) I thought it was interesting that I got the fool as what's going to be unexpected today! Since the fool is a card of new beginnings and the unknown of what's to come, I see it as maybe going forward cautiously to keep my eyes open for anything I wasn't expecting.
3) I saw the nine of swords again as relating to work like, my problems aren't that bad and even if I get busy not to get stressed out. That way, I can come home tonight and say I had a great day at work and I'll be fulfilled personally.
4) The four of cups was really helpful in the "What awaits me financially" position, because my mom has been encouraging me to find a different job because she thinks I won't make good money here, but I saw this card as telling me to make the most of the job I have and concentrate on doing this to the best of my abilities. I shouldn't jump to find something else until I see if this job is really going to pan out the way I hope it will. Plus, I love my job so far and I'd hate to quit!
5) My boyfriend and I are doing really great right now, so I took the six of cups to mean that things are going to remain steady and balanced today.
6)I got the chariot for what awaits me at work, so I take this as tonight is going to be a victory for me! Hopefully I will make some good tips!
7) I was confused, though, about the six of wands in regards to my health. I don't know what this might mean. Any advice?