The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Owl Song

I'm still plugging away with my lovely Paulina. I've been using it as my primary reading deck as well as (slowly) blogging through the majors. This deck just makes my Piscean heart sing. It feels so right to be working with it.

I've been adding more literary quotes to my card descriptions; it's fun searching for just the right one and it has been helping me to make some additional connections with the cards.

firefrost

I had to do a reading for nother forum, so I posted it here as well...

It's very small, but the core is there.

firecatpickles

I have not posted to my blog lately but have been working with my PDR deck almost daily, doing small, quick and personal readings.

NorthernTigress

I added a new posting to my blog. I'm using the Tarot for purposes other than divination. Thank you, Master Hermit.

Chiska

Weekly reading with Pythagorean posted to my blog. Also finished the comparison with the Pythagorean & Mythic suit of cups.

Essjay

I haven't posted on my blog for a bit but have been doing readings with the FM for fellow ATers so am keeping at it :)

emmsma

I'm falling behind with my readings. Haven't handled my Magical Forest deck in awhile. Too much on my plate.

Will be working on a Lenormand reading this week, for the Lenormand reading circle, then hope to get back to the Forest this weekend.

Not kicking myself, but have yet to find the balance in my new, too busy schedule.

firefrost

I think we're all going to get life's hiccups and not get here all the time as we'd like to.

I still think we're all doing darned well, though...!!

mooncat2

I've had a hiccough :(..............haven't felt like posting my cards or doing spreads for myself but am using the Magical Forest for a series of posts on working with the Celtic Cross to keep my mind occupied.

Apologies for lack of comments on blogs.........I am reading them all. :)

Sinduction

So glad I'm not the only one. I've started homeschooling my nephew and have had little time for more than playing mystery movie over in games. And, followers of my blog will be glad to know, I've joined an anxiety group that meets once a week and works along with a book! First class is Thursday. I will try to do a reading about the class tomorrow after teaching a four year old the letter S, which will be exhausting for both of us I think.

I will do better. I think I have to pick a day and time that is all mine. MINE!!!