Faeries Oracle Circle AJ reads for red11 May3/24

AJ

Walking the Path
by rosesred

**2*****3*****4**
********5********
**************1**

1. Dream destination
The sitter picks this card turned up, this would be discussed in the preliminaries. Alternatively; the reader picks it, like all the other cards, if agreed. It represents where you want to go, what you want to achieve.

2. Stuck in the mud
This is your starting position, the place that you might be unwilling to leave since you’re so used to it.

3. The clear path
This is the path you’re on.

4. The enchanted forest
Your destination if you do not change your course. You could get hopelessly lost here, or find a wonderful surprise

5. The winding road
The change you need to make to reach your dream destination.

Hello red11, do you have a focus query or would you like a general reading?
Looking forward to reading for you!

red11

Hi AJ,
Thanks for reading for me this week; I'm looking forward to it! General is just fine with me. :)
-Red

AJ

AJ reads for red11
cards attached
I read the Faeries with my imagination rather than the book so what I see probably won't have anything to do with the book meanings ~ I just let the cards whisper in my ear.

#1 Dream Destination: The singer of intuition
Your instincts are right, but you are letting the fantasy get in the way of the reality. The reality will be great, let the fantasy go.

#2 Stuck in the Mud: Spirit Dancer
Fear of the unknown keeps us living the current path. Sometimes you just have to let go and fly with abandon. You can't have it both ways.

#3 The clear Path: Singer of Transfiguration
This card reminds me of a daydream I had as a kid. I dreamed I would go live with an aunt and uncle in Texas (whom I barely knew) and when I returned I would be a completely different person. I look at this card and its title and think you can make changes which I can see you are trying to do. But remember the figure at the core. No matter how far on the path you go, you will always be yourself when you get there. Seek and embrace any opportunity for personal growth, avoid the closed mind.

#4 The Enchanted Forest: Topsie Turvets
Well you can see their faces :) Staying on your current path you will always be surrounded by familiar faces, there is much security in that. But if you choose to veer off the expected path you will see some of the faces won't be so friendly. What you think is what is important, not someone else's opinion.

#5 The winding road: G Hobjab
Accept that a new path will seem unfriendly and even dangerous, but your confidence will improve rapidly and you will find that the unusual vibes you got in the beginning were just from empowering yourself rather than leaning on someone else. Go for it, all systems are A-1 and ready to fire!

Thank you for allowing me to read for you, hope there is some kernel of truth in there.

Well darn it, I've monkeyed with the scan 3 times and it is still too big...If you'd like to see the cards I've drawn PM your email :)