FSC ~ June 3rd to 24th ~ goldnchyl reads for Marion

goldnchyl

Did I start the thread wrong again? I forgot to put the tag on. Anyway, Hey Marion! I'm glad to be reading for you this round. Is there anything in particular you want me to focus on?

Alta

Hi goldnchy! No, whatever the faeries want to tell me is fine with me!!!

Marion

goldnchyl

This is the spread I'll be using.

Originally Posted by miss apples
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

Mikle a Muckle

There are many things in our lives that seem to warrant serious attention. We may think heavily about the issue much of the time. But if you consider that nothing really warrants our worry or fear, as these are only reflections of the illusion that we are not supported, then you are free to focus all of your powerful attention towards your passions. The fulfillment of your true desires. Mikle is that gentle reminder that what is being offered here is a life of enchantment. The childlike wonder and trust that relinquishes the illusion of control and knows that all is well. All the while in awe of the magic of living, ever seeking the next joyful experience. You are a mystic star who has always known a magical existence and now, regardless of what may be going on in your life, it's time for a playful focus towards manifesting the life of your dreams where you're living your passions, taking risks, trusting in the process of life, no worries.

The Piper

You have amazing powers of persuasion, communicating mostly on an energy level. This persuasive ability doesn't feel so much like talking but more through your focus and intention. Maybe you're a musician or have a passion around music. No matter what form it takes, you understand and communicate from a deeper level of consciousness that touches people on a soul level. Through the Piper, Mikle may be trying to tell you to bring more play to your life's work. The healing you do for others is available to you as well through the surrender of control. Just allowing things rather than resisting them. Remember the passion, the wanting you had when you first discovered your passions and fill your thoughts with joy. Bring this beauty and joy to others through your persuasive nature.

The Master Maker

You are doing the work. Your efforts towards quality in all you do are fulfilled. The excellence you apply to your endeavors has a ripple effect to all who are concerned. Your meticulous attention to detail provides your environment with needed structure. Just be sure to give yourself a break at times and let others give to you. Let others share their own developing mastery with you as you have with so many.

Solus

Trust yourself. You are capable of far more than you give yourself credit for. And in this trusting, remember that you are part of an infinite network. Not only are you rich with skills and talents, but you're in tune with cosmic guides and forces. Trust this, Marion. You are powerful and you are never alone. You are always supported. Trust and know. The more you relax and trust, the more easily your gifts can come. And the more you receive, the more you give. It's all good. Do all that you can and beyond that, let it go. Be courageous and ask for help when needed. Trust the guidance you receive and move forward without resistance. No worries.

Gawtcha

Again trust is coming up for me. There may be some loose ends you know you need to take care of but may be avoiding for some reason. Trust your intuition about it. Again, do all you can and beyond that, let it go. Trust. Trust that things will work out for the best of all involved. Your powerful knowing shifts the tides in your favor, or not, if you so desire. You've experienced this magic of intention and still you doubt. Whether the doubt stems from a sense of unworthiness, inability or whatever, it's unfounded. Instead of wondering the worst that could happen, know that the absolute best outcome is certain, take a deep breath, and let it go.

No worries.

The constant phrase that kept coming to me while I was doing your reading. No worries. All is well and you are safe.

Alta

goldnchyl said:
The constant phrase that kept coming to me while I was doing your reading. No worries. All is well and you are safe.
That's great! Just to let you know I have taken a first pass and will be back later with feedback. Seems like a good reading.

M

Alta

goldnchyl said:

Mikle a Muckle

There are many things in our lives that seem to warrant serious attention. We may think heavily about the issue much of the time. But if you consider that nothing really warrants our worry or fear, as these are only reflections of the illusion that we are not supported, then you are free to focus all of your powerful attention towards your passions. The fulfillment of your true desires. Mikle is that gentle reminder that what is being offered here is a life of enchantment. The childlike wonder and trust that relinquishes the illusion of control and knows that all is well. All the while in awe of the magic of living, ever seeking the next joyful experience. You are a mystic star who has always known a magical existence and now, regardless of what may be going on in your life, it's time for a playful focus towards manifesting the life of your dreams where you're living your passions, taking risks, trusting in the process of life, no worries.
That sounds lovely goldnchyl. :) It doesn't sound so much the way I am, but the way I should be. I appreciate the picture you paint.
goldnchyl said:

The Piper

You have amazing powers of persuasion, communicating mostly on an energy level. This persuasive ability doesn't feel so much like talking but more through your focus and intention. Maybe you're a musician or have a passion around music. No matter what form it takes, you understand and communicate from a deeper level of consciousness that touches people on a soul level. Through the Piper, Mikle may be trying to tell you to bring more play to your life's work. The healing you do for others is available to you as well through the surrender of control. Just allowing things rather than resisting them. Remember the passion, the wanting you had when you first discovered your passions and fill your thoughts with joy. Bring this beauty and joy to others through your persuasive nature.
ah shucks, I am practically embarrassed at all this praise. I don't see myself like this, but do see see it as a goal.

I really like the ideas that you suggest!
goldnchyl said:

The Master Maker

You are doing the work. Your efforts towards quality in all you do are fulfilled. The excellence you apply to your endeavors has a ripple effect to all who are concerned. Your meticulous attention to detail provides your environment with needed structure. Just be sure to give yourself a break at times and let others give to you. Let others share their own developing mastery with you as you have with so many.
Yes, I guess I am bit of a perfectionist. When I do things, I like them to come out exactly right and will spend time trying to assure that happens.
goldnchyl said:

Solus

Trust yourself. You are capable of far more than you give yourself credit for. And in this trusting, remember that you are part of an infinite network. Not only are you rich with skills and talents, but you're in tune with cosmic guides and forces. Trust this, Marion. You are powerful and you are never alone. You are always supported. Trust and know. The more you relax and trust, the more easily your gifts can come. And the more you receive, the more you give. It's all good. Do all that you can and beyond that, let it go. Be courageous and ask for help when needed. Trust the guidance you receive and move forward without resistance. No worries.
Again, very encouraging. I appreciate the thought about relaxing and letting my natural gifts flow.
goldnchyl said:

Gawtcha

Again trust is coming up for me. There may be some loose ends you know you need to take care of but may be avoiding for some reason. Trust your intuition about it. Again, do all you can and beyond that, let it go. Trust. Trust that things will work out for the best of all involved. Your powerful knowing shifts the tides in your favor, or not, if you so desire. You've experienced this magic of intention and still you doubt. Whether the doubt stems from a sense of unworthiness, inability or whatever, it's unfounded. Instead of wondering the worst that could happen, know that the absolute best outcome is certain, take a deep breath, and let it go.

No worries.

Thanks for this goldnchyl. It is written on such a soul level that I am finding it hard to respond in a concrete manner. I understand where you are coming from, and appreciate the encouragement towards being the person I should be.

Certainly I am trying to take things more easily and trust more in the powers that be.

Blessings.
Marion

goldnchyl

That sounds lovely goldnchyl. It doesn't sound so much the way I am, but the way I should be. I appreciate the picture you paint.

That's the feeling I got, that you could benefit from lightening up! Release the reins a little. You have a relationship with the spiritual or non-physical realm (nameless). Just trust it a little more. It'll be better for your health.

ah shucks, I am practically embarrassed at all this praise. I don't see myself like this, but do see see it as a goal.

I'm sure you're worthy of it all. Oftentimes, we don't see the treasure that we are and the natural gifts we have.

Certainly I am trying to take things more easily and trust more in the powers that be.

What else can you trust in? Your mind? Funny :angel:

goldnchyl

Trust yourself. You are capable of far more than you give yourself credit for. And in this trusting, remember that you are part of an infinite network. Not only are you rich with skills and talents, but you're in tune with cosmic guides and forces. Trust this, Marion. You are powerful and you are never alone. You are always supported.

No worries...:smoker: